Reviews for Into the Nexus
Mooncry chapter 19 . 3/6/2008
Well done. How did I not catch this story earlier? *shakes head* This is great! I hope you make a sequal soon.
Maple Story of Anime of COCA chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
holy sh...crud. If xigbar ever came into my room with out knocking, he'd never be able to knock again. period.

Nice prologue, i like it )

...but looks like a particular red-head is in trouble now...
knux33 chapter 19 . 2/4/2008
hehe, wonderful way to end the story on a up note (No pun intended), poor Roxas can't get any Tattoos cause he isn't old enough and (unlike a few silly Organization members i know) is seems smart enough to stay away from body art.

Again, wonderful wrap up!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 19 . 2/2/2008
Ha, finally! I thought you decided to leave it. I'm glad there is a humorous ending. I think the idea is pretty funny, though I really can't see it...oh well. I can't wait for an actual sequel!
melodious-invidia chapter 19 . 2/2/2008
Awesome there's an epliouge! They got tattoos and that particular anagram was mentioned; Priceless. Sorry that I haven't reviewed lately, I just got Kingdom Hearts 2 after two years of waiting! But, back to topic, the eplilouge is fantastic.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 19 . 2/1/2008
Nice touch with the tattoos. The Mansex joke would have been funnier if it wasn't so old, but the delivery was nice. Good little epilogue.
Little Pastry chapter 19 . 2/1/2008
Those tattoos sound so awesome ;.; I wish I could see them. You describe them well enough for me to imagine them, though. :3
kitsuneluvuh chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
Nice chapter. Roxas' new form sounds really cool. And I liked when Demyx showed everyone he could walk. I bet you're happy the story's over, though. :D I look forward to whatever story you do next! Oh, and I'm sure you can come up with stuff for the blood element. Maybe something like Inu Yasha's claws of blood, or the Avatar's bloodbending, for ideas.
knux33 chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
Good conclusion. Looking forward to whats next. (Going deeper on OC details/powers/personalities?) Hope to see whats next soon, and if not thats still great 'cause your a seriously great writer.

Kudos to finishing your 18th (or so-ish) story!
melodious-invidia chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
Aww! Everyone's back together and the story's finished, what's a few temporary casualties if the story has an totally awesome ending? This story was completely fantastic. Great job!
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
Herding teleporting cats. That's a new classic for sure.

Cthulhu sucks. I don't even consider that thing a god. Nodens on the otherhand is awesome.

Yay for freaky Roxas. Your discriptions rock!

Ha. Zexion was stuck as a wisp. Talk about ungraceful.

Blood is a good element if you have a lot of creativity. Like if someone starts bleeding you could probably drain 'em of it or something.

Great fic.
Shiba-X chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
Herding Cats?Kitty ranch!Awesome loved it! your OCs are 't wait til the next !
Iaveina chapter 18 . 1/25/2008

AAHH! AMAZING! I'm glad everyone got back together safetly in the end! D
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
Wow...Roxas does look say the very least. I'm so happy they're all together again! I'd go on some more (by the way-please please please post an epilogue! You can't be done with us yet!) but my friends read this with me and would like to speak as well...

Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA: Hiya! I'm sneaking onto Zexiara's computer coz I'm techniclly not 'apposed to be on here...but that's beside the point! I've read all the chaps coz Maple Story of Anime of the COCA printed 'em all for me, so...yeah. Anywho, I love this! Zexiara and Roxill can testify to this: When I found out Demyx died, I ran up to them grinning and 'announced happily to the world' (thank you Zexiara) that he was dead.

The angst makes me happy. :)

Evil Genius of the COCA: Um, I'm gonna keep this short: YOU TOTALLY ROCK MY NON-EXSISTENT FUNKY PENGIUN SOCKS! XD I love this story, and Roxas just cracks me up. And I despretely need to give Demy-chan an hug... Can't wait to see your next update!

Love and Peace ~EG~ (and Ocean's and Fred) ;D
Little Pastry chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
That was an excellent story, Xan. I loved the part where Axel discovered that Roxas was a freaky-as-hell angel thing. :3

Now I do wonder, what excellent story will you put out next? ;3