Reviews for Date Caper
Wgreen chapter 1 . 3/5
I really enjoyed reading this, the characters were portrayed spot on particularly Gozaburo. Now i demand updates!
Glitter Spires chapter 1 . 2/18
Is this story on hiatus or have you simply stopped writing?
Stormhawk99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Please continue.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Update soon please
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hilarious story that plays out exactly like an episode from the anime! Brilliantly written. I do hope you continue. Please don't let this fall into the Abyss of the Unfinished.

PS. I find it hard to believe that poor Sun and Nagasumi still don't have the support they thought they had. Madness continues on. XD
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Well done. It reads like an episode
monochromeXdreams chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
D8

OH IS ON BITCHES.

next chap plz
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Loved it! The humor of this anime was captured perfectly! I also have two Seto no Hanayome fics up. Care to look at them?
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Very close to cannon, and surprisingly not complicated to read! However it's been a year now - how about an update?
Eden's pseudonym chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
The characterisation here is fairly good and the writing is decent. It seems like there's not much in the way of plot though and it's fairly short at the moment.
Da-Deranged-Dude chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hm... This morning I watched the whole first season of the anime... And tonight I shall review my first Seto no Hayanome fanfic! It is a good day! Anyways... Good story! Hope you manage to bring more fans to underspoken animes like Seto. Update soon!
ArashiNoHime chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
0(_)0

you have no idea how nyappy i am to see another Seto no Hanayome fanfic writer :)

Very well written story and like the others said, you captured the mannerisms and humour perfectly :)
Coldonthetouch chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I love this anime I watch it every day and I think you captured the way they act perfectly. UPDATE!
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
first people to review this...first to make this...very excited to see what's next...keep it up.
Esprit de L'eau chapter 1 . 1/9/2008