Reviews for Chance Encounters
Irrelevant86 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Omg i love this story. I hated it when they killed her on the show, it annoyed me to no end. Can't wait for you to up date the story!
trallgorda chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

PLEASE!

As you can tell from the above, I would love to see more of this story. It's so absolutely perfect that no words I possess can express what I would like to say. If there is an update in the future, then I shall be awaiting it with bated breath. Let's just hope I don't pass out before then.
rmonroe chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
I love how you write Sha're and I can't wait to see more interaction between Daniel and baby Jake!
Violet44 chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Heya

Loving the story so far.

Can't wait to read more.

Keep up the great work.

Violet44 x
Jeanniewal chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
This is a such a sweet fic - I'll be keeping an eye out for further chapters
JAJJAJ chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Very sweet chapter
Eternal Density chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
oh!

very interesting.

having Daniel interact with a Sha're who is familiar with the SGC is kinda fun to read too.
Spyridon chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Yeah, one thing that was confusing me a lot was who was this Dr. Lamb character. Finally it hit me; it was Dr. Carolyn Lam (no 'B'). But, oh yeah, another, D/Sha're fanfic that's still kicking! Hahaha, Vala can finally lay off Daniel. I hope Daniel and Sha're will get together soon, as in the next chapter (I wish).
Lotus-01 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
This is great! I love Quantum Mirror fics (especially since I never felt they used it to its potential on the show, but anyway...) The twist with Sha're's baby and Klorel is great, can't wait to hear the backstory on that and what it will do to Daniel. And Kawalsky's there! Yay!

I hope you're going to continue this!
emmie chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
I look forward to more frequent updates, and a prequel would be great. I'm still confused about Jake's birth as Daniel is Klorel - I can guess how he was conceived, but I'd like confirmation one way or the other.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Eternal Density chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
awesome chapter. explains the situation well.
LE McMurray chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
Nice chapter, explains Sha're's cryptic statement that Jake was Daniel's no matter what they say.

Now, I'm looking forward to Daniel and Sha're meeting one on one as that should be an interesting scene.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
stargatelover95 chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Great story so far cant wait for u to finish it.

and i no what u mean about the sam/jack scenes in continuum i was hoping he would be in it alot more but he wasnt be the film was still great. I'll bet they'll do another film after season 5 of stargate atlantis

XD
cflat chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Good chapter. I'm glad you updated. Though you're not the only one who hasn't updated in like forever, so I can understand about the absence of updates.

I also saw Continuum and thought it was pretty good; although I think I like Ark of Truth a little bit better. I have to agree with you about Jack and the big deal they made about him being in the movie. I think he must have been in there at least 10-20 minutes total.
sakjdflsdkj chapter 1 . 5/12/2008