Reviews for When You Believe
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Brilliant :D I love Seamus! UP THE IRISH . Had to say it ;P
Respitini chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
So very Seamus, and so very Gryffindor. Damn the torpedos, full steam ahead, and then - oh. Right.

So then he's just as steadfast in having come around.

I really enjoyed this. A lovely sketch of a character much too rich to get as little play in the fandom as he gets. The rambling first-person was particularly enjoyable. Great stuff here.
kagomite chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
You are a wonderful writer. I enjoyed reading this story.
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
ooh i likie this
Celebrytie Aris Channas chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
What can I say? I've never really been that interested in Seamus, but I saw this, and I had to read it. I don't think I would have ever considered Seamus's side of it.

Thank you for letting it enter my mind! You're a great writer!
Muria chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Hurray for Seamus apologizing! :) Anyway, I like this view into his head, with him reminiscing of the past year. You led up to the actual encounter between the boys really well. Then, the ending leaves us with a pause, but not complete closure. Of course, that makes sense with this set before Voldemort's defeat! It would be very strange if everyone forgot about him...
HiddenDepths-x chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I found this really interesting - you very rarely find anything from Seamus's point of view on here, and this was certainly one of the better ones available! A solid character study, which expanded on what we know about him from canon very well without anything seeming ooc. I liked how you gave real reasons for why he believed what he did, as quite obviously he's not stupid and I had wondered when reading OOtP how he could possibly have though that about someone he'd lived with for four years. You made it understandable, and at the same time created a really nice voice for him that suited the character to the ground. All in all I really enjoyed it!
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This is delightful. Seamus is a character who has always fascinated me, especially for his sudden changes in temperament. I think you wrote him very well. Your stream of consciousness prose worked really well, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!

Lexie
Cherry chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was great. I haven't read many fics about Seamus before and it was very interesting to get into his mind.
UchihaMorwen chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
It was nice to see a look into Seamus' mind for a change. Especially concerning the events of OotP, you do have to wonder how after virtually living with Harry for 4 years he could change his mind so quickly. I enjoyed this.
Kaydie01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Nice one-shot. You captured Seamus well. I like that we saw Harry from a different point of view. Good writing. -Sali
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I've always liked Seamus and I found his distrust of Harry to make him more appealing of a character. I liked that you explored that with this piece, although I'd of liked it more if it had been last reflective and more in the moment, or like more in the moment scenes interpresed with reflections. : )
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
The best part about this story was all the little wizarding metaphors and references, especially the last sentence and the line with the hippogiff pirouetting in the mud. Loved it, it captures Seamus perfectly.
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This is great, lovely characterisation of Seamus!
mackgirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is really well written! I love the little remarks like not to go all fangirl and stuff like that. It really shows Seamus' side of things. Great job.