Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 3/27
Man I NEED more of that story! It's amazing and you are an amazing writer too! Did someone adopt your story somewhere else?
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 3/27
In your face Dumbledore! That's for your schemes!
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 3/27
Holy crap man, your story is incredible!
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 3/27
Harry and Ginny are so cute!
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 3/27
I like that story!
Lucifer overkill chapter 3 . 3/18
Dude, this is absolutely fantastic. You don't know how long i waited for a story like this. I beg you to keep on writing like this. This is the most amazing story i have read so far. Thank you for suc a wonderful treat.
ArthurShade chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
Excellent story
dav21able chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Such a brilliant story! Gah! I want to read the rest of it! Please do update it soon?
qwerty19 chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
This is really good! I'm going to follow and favorite this!
Lord Omicron chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
This is a great job! Keep up the good work and I wish you will put up the next chapter soon. BTW, if you decide to stop writing, can I adopt the story? Send reply to me via email at as soon as possible.
thonez chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Tone of story looks too conflicted. Its dark story with dark lord Dumbledore. Supportive Weasleys are weird here.
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
For the love of God, if your still alive, sane, can use at least one finger to peck at the keyboard continue this!
X chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Whereas in America the Christmas feast would be either turkey (an American fowl) or ham (or both), the traditional meal in the UK would be goose or a roast (called a 'joint' of meat). Modern times means that turkey is more familiar in the UK than it was, but the wizarding world is a couple of hundred years behind the times.
As for the Grinch idea... It's an excellent idea, but the Weasleys wouldn't have a clue about a television, let alone American programming.
X chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Haast's Eagle: It is believed that these birds are described in many legends of the Māori, under the names Pouakai, Hokioi, or Hakawai.[18] However, it has been ascertained that the "Hakawai" and "Hokioi" legends refer to the Coenocorypha snipe—in particular the extinct South Island subspecies
MrIntel chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
You have a good story and write very well. I don't often review, especially for stories that have been untouched for so long, but if you get this review, please consider continuing this story. It's worth the trouble because it's one of the gems on this site.