Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
ArthurShade chapter 9 . 4/18
Excellent story
dav21able chapter 1 . 3/18
Such a brilliant story! Gah! I want to read the rest of it! Please do update it soon?
qwerty19 chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
This is really good! I'm going to follow and favorite this!
Lord Omicron chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
This is a great job! Keep up the good work and I wish you will put up the next chapter soon. BTW, if you decide to stop writing, can I adopt the story? Send reply to me via email at as soon as possible.
thonez chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Tone of story looks too conflicted. Its dark story with dark lord Dumbledore. Supportive Weasleys are weird here.
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
For the love of God, if your still alive, sane, can use at least one finger to peck at the keyboard continue this!
X chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Whereas in America the Christmas feast would be either turkey (an American fowl) or ham (or both), the traditional meal in the UK would be goose or a roast (called a 'joint' of meat). Modern times means that turkey is more familiar in the UK than it was, but the wizarding world is a couple of hundred years behind the times.
As for the Grinch idea... It's an excellent idea, but the Weasleys wouldn't have a clue about a television, let alone American programming.
X chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Haast's Eagle: It is believed that these birds are described in many legends of the Māori, under the names Pouakai, Hokioi, or Hakawai.[18] However, it has been ascertained that the "Hakawai" and "Hokioi" legends refer to the Coenocorypha snipe—in particular the extinct South Island subspecies
MrIntel chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
You have a good story and write very well. I don't often review, especially for stories that have been untouched for so long, but if you get this review, please consider continuing this story. It's worth the trouble because it's one of the gems on this site.
anthony chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
good hope for more
Helloshubham chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
awesome story. you must update it.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Magnificent work, though I am curious as to the Centaur's reactions - simply prejudiced against humans? (bloody Ron) or something they Saw in the Stars?
doubledamn chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
This awesome, but (assuming it hasn't come to pass within the story yet) can I ask a favour? Would you mind including my views on the Mirror of Erised? They are as follows:

Given the Mirror's age as 'Ancient' and the vast power it has, I have come to believe that it has developed some rudimentary form of sentience similar to Hogwarts itself. However I think it to be more sinister in nature, given it penchant for enchanting the unwary to 'waste a away before it' I think it to be some form of Vampiric device, enticing the weak willed to stare before the images within while slowly draining them of their magical essence, making itself more powerful in the process. Over enough time and with enough victims, it may very well become fully sentient, most likely an amalgamation of the personalities that have lost themselves to the Mirror. A vast magic to bypass all mental defences and see one's inner most desires is it not?

By the time of Harry's first year it would very well be nigh indestructible, although it will have done all it could to obscure the vampiric nature of itself, rudimentary sentience means it has at least a survival instinct. Discovery would jeopardise that.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
OK, and with a reference to Garfield this story became 35% more awesome.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
If Balefire does what it does in W.o.T he doesn't need to travel through time. Just wipe out Riddle with it and BAM! changed history due to Balefire's tendency to 'erase from existence' , not only stop from existing but making as if he never existed in the first place.