Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
goddessa39 chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
I read your other stuff first and then just went ahead and read this. My only problem is explaining why Luna is for Draco and not Neville now, and what Luna is up to.
Jimm chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
Very good story so far, thanks for sharing it with us.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
I don't know why there are so few reviews for this wonderful fic. This is one of the few good Harry goes back in time fics that I've read. Oh well, at least this is a very good read. I eagerly look forward to future chapters of this wonderful fic.
Strolling Along chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
It's short, merely to say, RL has caught me at work lately. I'll be reviewing in more length as soon as I can, as I owe you a pair of them (Dr Who/HP cross and your update here to Sigil). Since you made mention of appreciating my review before, I just wanted to say "I'm getting there." Thanks for the update.
hpnut1 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
I loved the chapter and I can't wait for Dumbles to get it!
SleepyHeather chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Awesome story. THank you for continuing writing this story. Will Harry get his cloak back? Where is the originally Luna in this timeline? I have read many AU stories and so far this story is one of the top 5. I cann't wait to read more!
DanielHimura chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Very nice fanfic.

There is only one thing i ask, get his invisibility cloak, i cant stand someone else having it please, and if you wouldnt mind if you you could do it in a humiliating matter to Dumbledore, i really

hate the guy.
doRodrigo chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Just loved your story. Hope you update it real soon. Just made it into my favorites.
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Haha...silly Dumbles...you're playing with someone who knows how you play. lol. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what'll happen with the Potter's cloak though...
benperez31 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Great chapter. I loved the Grinch-Peeves prank. I'm really worried about Dumbledore now. He doesn't realize just how much of a spoiled child Neville is. I hope you update soon.
Morbious20 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Well first of all ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT CHAPTER I really enjoyed it. Secondly Harry better have a plan on how to get that Cloack back I can't stand the idea of it being in Dumbledore's or Neville's hands when it rightly belongs to Harry and Co. Well keep up the outstanding work and post again soon if possible .
jlyric chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
I always love reading your your updates. Will Harry confront either Dumbledore or Neville about the cloak? After all, isn't it a Hallow?
Ms-Fleur chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
I think Harry shuld smehow get Nerville arressted, I mean what would it look like to the press and to Bones when Nerville has the Potter familly hierloom, the one that the goblins have been trying to relocate, and so should nerville get in trouble, he can blame it on Dumbledore. Harry should mae someone pay, its insulting that the last thing of your fathers goes to some spoint brat.

So dumbledore wants to play match maker, form the looks of things draco will get togther with rose and ginny with Harry, no way will rose or ginny hook up with the fat longbottom.

So sirus is back and not only that his the last hier of the Blcks, when sirus gets his health back, he should sue the minsitry, make them pay especially umbitch afterall she did shoot that stunner.

If people thik they can get away with things then they would still do it like dumbledore or the minstry, harry as Lord Armadeus should make them pay in the future.

Cant wait for the next chapter.
Comet Moon chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
I'm Thinking that Dufus will not be able to keep the cloak from Harry.

Soneone is in big trouble

Ja ne

Jim
GinnyLover14 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Very nice! I hope Neville gives the cloak to Harry, it seems like the note from Dumbledore told him who it belonged to.

More please!