Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Haha...silly're playing with someone who knows how you play. lol. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what'll happen with the Potter's cloak though...
benperez31 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Great chapter. I loved the Grinch-Peeves prank. I'm really worried about Dumbledore now. He doesn't realize just how much of a spoiled child Neville is. I hope you update soon.
Morbious20 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Well first of all ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT CHAPTER I really enjoyed it. Secondly Harry better have a plan on how to get that Cloack back I can't stand the idea of it being in Dumbledore's or Neville's hands when it rightly belongs to Harry and Co. Well keep up the outstanding work and post again soon if possible .
jlyric chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
I always love reading your your updates. Will Harry confront either Dumbledore or Neville about the cloak? After all, isn't it a Hallow?
Ms-Fleur chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
I think Harry shuld smehow get Nerville arressted, I mean what would it look like to the press and to Bones when Nerville has the Potter familly hierloom, the one that the goblins have been trying to relocate, and so should nerville get in trouble, he can blame it on Dumbledore. Harry should mae someone pay, its insulting that the last thing of your fathers goes to some spoint brat.

So dumbledore wants to play match maker, form the looks of things draco will get togther with rose and ginny with Harry, no way will rose or ginny hook up with the fat longbottom.

So sirus is back and not only that his the last hier of the Blcks, when sirus gets his health back, he should sue the minsitry, make them pay especially umbitch afterall she did shoot that stunner.

If people thik they can get away with things then they would still do it like dumbledore or the minstry, harry as Lord Armadeus should make them pay in the future.

Cant wait for the next chapter.
Comet Moon chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
I'm Thinking that Dufus will not be able to keep the cloak from Harry.

Soneone is in big trouble

Ja ne

GinnyLover14 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Very nice! I hope Neville gives the cloak to Harry, it seems like the note from Dumbledore told him who it belonged to.

More please!
klcypher chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Great chapter. This is my favorite story.
Lady Aster chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
I love it! Although, I'm wondering if Hermione's going to be on Neville's side or Harry's side... She deserves to go with Harry, you know, not be verbally abused by Ron and Neville all the time...
tlfsjs chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
great story
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Great story please update soon!
JBF chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
i hope harry will do something about HIS invisibily cloak...

after all it would be completly out of character for him to do nothing
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
ARGH I HATE THIS VERSION OF DUMBLEDORE! HOW DARE HE TRY AND MAKE PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, HOW DARE HE MAKE PEOPLE FRIENDS WITH OTHERS AND TAKE AWAY THEIR THINGS! other than that i love the prank and i hope things go so badly for dumbledore that he gets kicked out of hogwarts. update soon
cyiusblack chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
update soon
Pooky333 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008

Great chapter! Harry is kicking Dumbledork's arse and I love it! All of his manipulative plans are falling to the wayside. I hope that Harry and Ginny sufficiently build their relationship and love for one another so that no matter what Dumbledork tries they will be a strong unified front against him. I also like that Sirius has memories now from both worlds. Knight, this is such a great story. Please update as soon as you can. I look forward to more of this and "M&W." -Chris (Pooky)
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »