Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
Snowdove30 chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
This is really, really good. Glad that Lily and Fabian are cured. can't wait to see the impact Harry has in this timeline.
thales85 chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
interesting... Dumbledore does not know the old lore

If Harry erver uses his expertise infront of him it will become problematic..

Keep up the good work!
Piccadilly chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
I sincerely do hope you stick with story as well, and not co-write as you were planning. It would be disappointing to see the story lack your flavour, which I'm beginning to like more and more. Again, as with Mage and Warrior, I hope you manage to avoid making Harry omnipotent... powerful, sure that's what we all love... but omnipotent is just boring. Thanks.
starlight seeker chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I love it love it love update pleas or if your one of those people the sart and stop please tell me.
Tarrin chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
you have gat a very good timetravel story here. Looking forward to new chapters.
jlyric chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
I do enjoy this story...hopefully you'll continue on with it. Though I can understand if you choose not to.

Cheers,

jlyric
aa chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Great story. Keep up the good work
iloveharry25 chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Oh no you can't quit is amazing, it's such a diferent story. I love stories where Neville is the BWL but he's a jerk I want to see where you take him.

Please don't give up!
Marquis Black chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
I have to say, I'm quite impressed with this story.

Like one of your previous reviewers stated, there's a similar plot existing in the fic titled "Maximus," but I'm pleasantly surprised at the diverging directions the two are going.

Do keep it up. It's quite the entertaining read.

And if your reader counts start going down, bear in mind that it's probably not due to the story being bad, but because the heyday of HP fanfiction has past. Trust me, I'm feeling the same effects with The Dark Wars.
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I LOVE IT! KEPP ON GOING PERSON WHOS NAME I DO NOT KNOW!
Marius DeJordan chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Awesome Story. I love it. Rose and Draco? Please update soon.

Greetings from Germany
Pooky333 chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Minstrel Knight,

Don't you dare give up this story! I am throughly enjoying all of your stories and this one is one of my favorites (Mage and Warrior is my most favorite)! You have such a unique take on the Harry Potter Universe and it shines through in all your stories. You bring a sense of nobility, medievalness (not really a word, but expresses what I want to say), regalness, and elegance to this world. I love Harry and Luna/Rose and their interactions. I absolutely adore your take on Ginny and her interactions with Harry. Your stance on Ron in this story (and your others as well) suits be just fine, because I have never really been a Ron-fan to begin with. Keep up the great work. I would offer to help you write this story, but I will have no time to do any serious fanfiction writing until probably May. If you don't have anyone to help you by then I may still offer. I have a couple of stories planned myself that I am going to post here and at SIYE. Please don't abandon this story, just work it when you get the chance!
Herenes chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Hope you'll be able to continue with this.
JD chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
I really have enjoyed this story so far, and I hope that you continue to write it. I think the big reason that you have seen so few reviews is that you uploaded your story with all 5 chapters all at once, so it only appeared in the top part of the recently updated line once. I have noticed that stories that update regularly recieve many more reviews than stories that upload all at once and then disappear for months at a time, so I think you should take the lack of reviews not as an indicator of the interest in this story, but an indicator of the erroneous method in which you updated in respect to maximum exposure to the public.

In closing, keep writing, the story is very good, hopefully more people will review as you update.
CatWriter chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
your story is really good. I can just imagine dumbles being upset that harry, who is NOT the boy who lived, getting lessons denied him and neville. my my my, he will have the hissy fit. So how much longer till Sirius makes his appearance. I'm waiting. Where is Remus, shouldn't he have come to see Lily and the kids?

Update soon.