Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
Marius DeJordan chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Awesome Story. I love it. Rose and Draco? Please update soon.

Greetings from Germany
Pooky333 chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Minstrel Knight,

Don't you dare give up this story! I am throughly enjoying all of your stories and this one is one of my favorites (Mage and Warrior is my most favorite)! You have such a unique take on the Harry Potter Universe and it shines through in all your stories. You bring a sense of nobility, medievalness (not really a word, but expresses what I want to say), regalness, and elegance to this world. I love Harry and Luna/Rose and their interactions. I absolutely adore your take on Ginny and her interactions with Harry. Your stance on Ron in this story (and your others as well) suits be just fine, because I have never really been a Ron-fan to begin with. Keep up the great work. I would offer to help you write this story, but I will have no time to do any serious fanfiction writing until probably May. If you don't have anyone to help you by then I may still offer. I have a couple of stories planned myself that I am going to post here and at SIYE. Please don't abandon this story, just work it when you get the chance!
Herenes chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Hope you'll be able to continue with this.
JD chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
I really have enjoyed this story so far, and I hope that you continue to write it. I think the big reason that you have seen so few reviews is that you uploaded your story with all 5 chapters all at once, so it only appeared in the top part of the recently updated line once. I have noticed that stories that update regularly recieve many more reviews than stories that upload all at once and then disappear for months at a time, so I think you should take the lack of reviews not as an indicator of the interest in this story, but an indicator of the erroneous method in which you updated in respect to maximum exposure to the public.

In closing, keep writing, the story is very good, hopefully more people will review as you update.
CatWriter chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
your story is really good. I can just imagine dumbles being upset that harry, who is NOT the boy who lived, getting lessons denied him and neville. my my my, he will have the hissy fit. So how much longer till Sirius makes his appearance. I'm waiting. Where is Remus, shouldn't he have come to see Lily and the kids?

Update soon.

Catwriter
Ms-Fleur chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Its good that Harry has started to bulid his force so by the time voldermort will rise, harry will be able to crush him.

So draco is a black, which could mean that narcissa divorced luscious and took the black name, I can see in the future rose with Luna.

Nerville what a arrogrant prat, but ot wouldn't matter, when people see how crap he is at magic, he will most likely bejealous of ginny, harry, rose and hermione, prat.

so harry is going to learn old magic, huh, then he will be more powerful, and plus dumbledork doesnt know this type of magic.

I hope padfoot can come out, so not only will he have support f the pewitts, his own lordship and his sister, potters, als the back. cant wait for the next chapter.
elgringo chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
While MaW is my favourite from you wip stories, SoP comes a close second, and I am truly sad to hear that you are looking for somebody else to help with this sory, as it seems to imlpy that you're close to giving up on it. I am not really into DP, dark!Harry is something I never felt any interest in (as opposed to dark&avenging!Harry, which is a close but different matter).

Going back to the subject matter, I am truly looking forward to reading this story. I like the way you got Harry into a position of kicking arses big time, I like also how you got Harry and Ginny together. The twins are great as well. And the day you get Hermione a full membership in pranks and mayhem will the day :-)

Please consider continuing this story.

Dan
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
o the plot thickens. just out of curiosity why is draco, draco black? who is he's father? or did narcissa want a clean slate and changed it from malfoy? will harry join the qudditch team early? i like fabain...please update soon
Comet Moon chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Not well indeed

You know, Harry is inmersed in Old magic.

I wonder if new Magic will be Ginny's gift

The unexpolered. After all, only God knows everything, be boring if we were all knowing.

What cha think?

Great chapter, but I think your right.

Mage and Warrior is the best

Ja ne

Jim
GinevraPulliza chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
Love it! I do hope you continue soon. This is exellent. Is great. I thing that this is the best story of you that I had read so far.

Wonderful.

Take care.
CatWriter chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
I'm betting that world is in trouble, the renegades have arrived. I can see Snape now... "The horror, the horror!" lol We know Dumbles is a arse but is Snape? You know you could play this out so that Lily winds up dating Snape now the James is gone. In the book, Sev always loved Lily in your story, Sev would get his chance with her, without James. It's been more than ten years since James died, and even if Lily was in La La land for most of it, she still felt the passage of time. Another possibility is Sirius, ever thought Siri and Lily? Opposites attract. I'm not sure about Remus and Lily though, she's still pissed that he never checked on the kids or tried to get Siri a trial.

Dumbles needs a beat down, and if not for the fact that his very presence keeps voldie at bay, I'd say Lily and Harry ought to nail his arse to the wall. Still, I get the feeling that I know who the primary target of the Renegades will be... cough dumbles cough.

About snape, maybe because he trying to get with lily he could be nicer to harry, or he could be really creepy and trying to get with lily. I'm hoping for you to make this Severitus, you know where Sev adopts harry and Rose, and marries lily, and they are RELATIVELY happy together as the face the world as a family. Hey just an idea.

good story, hope you update soon. I really like the length of your chapters. They are perfect. Good work.

Catwriter
01hari chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
this is a good story. Please don't abandon this story. Update soon.
Harry Foureyes chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Great start to the fic, I like how you have kept Lily alive and killed of James instead, I have found the lack of insight into Lilys life until the last book very frustrating, but this may be because no one wanted Harry to know about Snape's and Lily's friendship.

Anyway, i've always been more intrigued by her character and let's be honest there are allot more fics with James surviving than Lily out there. But I have a feeling this fic might lead to Lily/Sev pairing, old friend getting reaquented and all that, though I hope i'm wrong.

I would love to see the confrontation between Lily and Severus if the potion master treated the Potter twins same as he treated Harry in the first book...should be amusing.

I like how you have taken a bunch of ideas of time travel/alternate dimension fics and merged them together seamlesly, There's Maximus about Luna and harry going to an alternate world and acting like siblings, there are a few Rose/Harry Twins fic out there. We have 'different beginning' with Lily being insane, stuck in St. Mungas, and I think i've seen a couple of fics with Hedwig reborn as a phoenix. and ofcourse Harry and Ginny being soulmates.

But even if I might recognise idea's from other fics, the fic itself is different to the others and could definitely become of of my favourites.

Hope you update soon

Harry
Elaur chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
I just read all your fiction, they are... I don't have a world to describe them. Continue what you do, I cannot wait for the next chapter pr story.
kyubbi chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
great story and very original update soon
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »