Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
anthony chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
good hope for more
Helloshubham chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
awesome story. you must update it.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Magnificent work, though I am curious as to the Centaur's reactions - simply prejudiced against humans? (bloody Ron) or something they Saw in the Stars?
doubledamn chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
This awesome, but (assuming it hasn't come to pass within the story yet) can I ask a favour? Would you mind including my views on the Mirror of Erised? They are as follows:

Given the Mirror's age as 'Ancient' and the vast power it has, I have come to believe that it has developed some rudimentary form of sentience similar to Hogwarts itself. However I think it to be more sinister in nature, given it penchant for enchanting the unwary to 'waste a away before it' I think it to be some form of Vampiric device, enticing the weak willed to stare before the images within while slowly draining them of their magical essence, making itself more powerful in the process. Over enough time and with enough victims, it may very well become fully sentient, most likely an amalgamation of the personalities that have lost themselves to the Mirror. A vast magic to bypass all mental defences and see one's inner most desires is it not?

By the time of Harry's first year it would very well be nigh indestructible, although it will have done all it could to obscure the vampiric nature of itself, rudimentary sentience means it has at least a survival instinct. Discovery would jeopardise that.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
OK, and with a reference to Garfield this story became 35% more awesome.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
If Balefire does what it does in W.o.T he doesn't need to travel through time. Just wipe out Riddle with it and BAM! changed history due to Balefire's tendency to 'erase from existence' , not only stop from existing but making as if he never existed in the first place.
racbrs chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
This is great! Update soon!
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
You need to post the next chapter I'm living in suspense!
carick of hunter moon chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
yet another lost fan fiction story that has so much potential yet look like it will never be finished
Harp4545 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
...I SERIOUSLY want to strangle that good-for-nothing Dumblydore right now. :(
Remzal Von Enili chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
poor harry :/ hmm I wonder how much hell neville is going to raise over the cloak?
Xersin chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
This is an amazing story! Please update it!
Circaea chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
I'm not sure if you planned that as an ending, but it will do. I was worried I'd be disappointed that you had stopped in mid-story, and while I want to know what happens next, it was at least an emotionally satisfying stopping point.

Ending a time-travel fic is hard - there's usually no logical place to do it.
MzMilo chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
this story is beautiful... :)
animato22 chapter 9 . 6/4/2011