Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
Xersin chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
This is an amazing story! Please update it!
Circaea chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
I'm not sure if you planned that as an ending, but it will do. I was worried I'd be disappointed that you had stopped in mid-story, and while I want to know what happens next, it was at least an emotionally satisfying stopping point.

Ending a time-travel fic is hard - there's usually no logical place to do it.
MzMilo chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
this story is beautiful... :)
animato22 chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
just lovely
GinevraLachesis-Azne chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
too bad it is now abandoned? :(
Draeconin chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
You're a great story teller. I'm sorry you stopped writing this one.
Draeconin chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Prefects come in twos: a male and a female. Where was Percy's fellow prefect when he was being an unreasonable prat?

Also not so fond of Ginny being Harry's equal. Nothing against females, but he's the focus (and hero) of the stories, not her. Otherwise, enjoying the story.
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
amazing story please keep writing cant wait to see what will happen next.

now Dumbledore will find out that harry's cloak was left carelessly in the forrest

wonder how that will make him feel.
akaren chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Are you planning on continuing this story?
Skippy the Hobolo chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
"I am hoping to have it completed within a week, but no promises."

This has been MUCH longer than just a week...

Hopefully you can still write. This fanfiction is very well written, and I can't wait until the next chapter, especially Neville's reaction to loosing "his" Invisibility Cloak...

(Hopefully, you're still alive).

-Skippy
chat noire chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Why haven't you updated in so long? It's a really good fic., with loads of potential
David W chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
I was looking for good Harry/Luna stories (very rare) when I decided to read this one.

Unfortunately your Luna/Rose does not have much of the charming sense of humor of the canon Luna. However, she is a pleasant character and would be at least as good a mate as canon Ginny or your Ginny (not much difference really, except that your Ginny is a year older so as to be in Harry's class.)

There is relatively little point to time travel if Harry is not the BWL in the new time and already is in a committed relationship that he wants to resume. And Neville as the OOC arrogant snob BWL has already been done too many times, especially since canon Neville never displays even a hint of arrogance or snobbery despite his Gran's insistence upon upholding all the ancient pureblood traditions. The story would be much more interesting if Harry is still the BWL and this time around he realizes that he needs humor to temper the experience and Luna becomes his heartthrob and welcome distraction from all his angst.
Ralmidaz chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Update

love it
violet-snowflake chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
wow

i simply love your story!

it's unlike every other turn back time story i know!

it has an interesting and exiting mix between popular ff themes!

i love your draco although i really like the original neville! i like stories where draco gets another chance at life without his fathers influence!

i really hope that you are going to continue this stroy!

it would be soo sad to see it abandoned!
Zenzic chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Soo... WILL THIS EVER BE UPDATED! I think this is a wonderful story.. And am very sad that there hasnt been an update in such a long long time. not even an authors note letting us know what happened. . .

please please please update this again sooooon
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »