Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
Sticks.-.Stones chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I have just finished reading a few of your works... I do hope that despite the year long hiatus, you will continue writing, particularly this fic... Please do not abandon these stories...
Padfoots Tamer chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Nice story!
Tanydwr chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
This is a great story and well worth an update!

I like your characterisation, especially Lily and Fabian, given that we didn't see them before. That Harry's return through time could have had so many differences is impressive, but cleverly and subtly done. The twist with Luna as Rose Potter is even better.

I look forward to reading more.
Furionknight chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Even though it's been awhle since you have updated, I hope you do soon :)
mrsfwolf chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
This is truly a wonderful story. The last part where Lily sings to Harry brought tears to my eyes. Good job. Please update
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I love the story and I hope you update soon
mmendoza688 chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
This one has the political elements that you have in your other stories but much more sentimental situations added to it. I love the old magic bit...I always thought that J.K. Rowling's descriptions of magic were too restricting! Whats the point of having all that imagination but then putting limits to it!
PhoenixRe chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Pretty sweet and interesting story so far.

There are some questions still but judging on your method of narrating I am sure that they will be explained in the future.

I rather like you alternative take on the what if and the implications and actions on and of the characters.

I know better than try and rush a writer but I sure hope that you will finish it some time.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
Hey will this ever ybe updated? it's good

update soon

plz

SE
Europec chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
EXCELENT!

I know it has been over a year and a half, and getting started again suck, but its a truly great story!

At least update on its status... :)

Thanks...
happybunny688 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
please please please please please continue this story! I really like it!
Mini Luna chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
Aw

that was a sweet ending.

keep going.

update!
sleepingbriarrose12 chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
I really love this story and wish you would continue it. I believe it is very well written and the plot makes an interesting read.
yrl chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
wow, I had at first not thought much of the description of this story and had decided not to read... I am very glad I did.

This is a truly interesting story. I like your version of old magic and the real understanding of what magic is. There are alot of things you have going for you here, though you are leaving many holes and skipping over things that you probably should of put more effort into. But I do believe that this story has a lot of potential.

The thing is that I can also see that you aren't putting that much effort into it, which saddens me.. but I digress whether or not this story becomes truly exceptional, you keep writting as you have, or you dont even finish is up to you.

I do hope for either of the first two though ; )

So, my parting words are: please update *puppy dog eyes*
charlemagnebrat1 chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
Did Dumbledore subtly matchmate Lily and James? Drama!

Awesome read, more action appreciated.

Constructive criticism: too many mysterious figures come up to Harry and tell him how special and fantastic he is. Due to his former life he appears to have lost most of his faults which made him, well, Harry. He seems more militant, less forgiving. This fits, however, forgiveness does have its virtues. There is very little moral ambiguity in this story. Harry feels no guilt for any former or present actions- does not fit with character. Canon Harry feels lots of guilt for things which are barely his fault or responsibility. Defcon 3 on Gary Stuness.

This is not meant to be a flame. I do like your story. Please take no offence.

Snaps for your Snape. Would love to see more LilySev conversation. More people acting differently due to a change in circumstances now instead of directly from Harry's influence would give more realism.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »