Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
violet-snowflake chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
wow

i simply love your story!

it's unlike every other turn back time story i know!

it has an interesting and exiting mix between popular ff themes!

i love your draco although i really like the original neville! i like stories where draco gets another chance at life without his fathers influence!

i really hope that you are going to continue this stroy!

it would be soo sad to see it abandoned!
Zenzic chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Soo... WILL THIS EVER BE UPDATED! I think this is a wonderful story.. And am very sad that there hasnt been an update in such a long long time. not even an authors note letting us know what happened. . .

please please please update this again sooooon
Sticks.-.Stones chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I have just finished reading a few of your works... I do hope that despite the year long hiatus, you will continue writing, particularly this fic... Please do not abandon these stories...
Padfoots Tamer chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Nice story!
Tanydwr chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
This is a great story and well worth an update!

I like your characterisation, especially Lily and Fabian, given that we didn't see them before. That Harry's return through time could have had so many differences is impressive, but cleverly and subtly done. The twist with Luna as Rose Potter is even better.

I look forward to reading more.
Furionknight chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Even though it's been awhle since you have updated, I hope you do soon :)
mrsfwolf chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
This is truly a wonderful story. The last part where Lily sings to Harry brought tears to my eyes. Good job. Please update
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I love the story and I hope you update soon
mmendoza688 chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
This one has the political elements that you have in your other stories but much more sentimental situations added to it. I love the old magic bit...I always thought that J.K. Rowling's descriptions of magic were too restricting! Whats the point of having all that imagination but then putting limits to it!
PhoenixRe chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Pretty sweet and interesting story so far.

There are some questions still but judging on your method of narrating I am sure that they will be explained in the future.

I rather like you alternative take on the what if and the implications and actions on and of the characters.

I know better than try and rush a writer but I sure hope that you will finish it some time.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
Hey will this ever ybe updated? it's good

update soon

plz

SE
Europec chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
EXCELENT!

I know it has been over a year and a half, and getting started again suck, but its a truly great story!

At least update on its status... :)

Thanks...
happybunny688 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
please please please please please continue this story! I really like it!
Mini Luna chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
Aw

that was a sweet ending.

keep going.

update!
sleepingbriarrose12 chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
I really love this story and wish you would continue it. I believe it is very well written and the plot makes an interesting read.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »