Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
chat noire chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Why haven't you updated in so long? It's a really good fic., with loads of potential
David W chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
I was looking for good Harry/Luna stories (very rare) when I decided to read this one.

Unfortunately your Luna/Rose does not have much of the charming sense of humor of the canon Luna. However, she is a pleasant character and would be at least as good a mate as canon Ginny or your Ginny (not much difference really, except that your Ginny is a year older so as to be in Harry's class.)

There is relatively little point to time travel if Harry is not the BWL in the new time and already is in a committed relationship that he wants to resume. And Neville as the OOC arrogant snob BWL has already been done too many times, especially since canon Neville never displays even a hint of arrogance or snobbery despite his Gran's insistence upon upholding all the ancient pureblood traditions. The story would be much more interesting if Harry is still the BWL and this time around he realizes that he needs humor to temper the experience and Luna becomes his heartthrob and welcome distraction from all his angst.
Ralmidaz chapter 9 . 11/23/2010

love it
violet-snowflake chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

i simply love your story!

it's unlike every other turn back time story i know!

it has an interesting and exiting mix between popular ff themes!

i love your draco although i really like the original neville! i like stories where draco gets another chance at life without his fathers influence!

i really hope that you are going to continue this stroy!

it would be soo sad to see it abandoned!
Zenzic chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Soo... WILL THIS EVER BE UPDATED! I think this is a wonderful story.. And am very sad that there hasnt been an update in such a long long time. not even an authors note letting us know what happened. . .

please please please update this again sooooon
abc-deleted-abc chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I have just finished reading a few of your works... I do hope that despite the year long hiatus, you will continue writing, particularly this fic... Please do not abandon these stories...
Padfoots Tamer chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Nice story!
Tanydwr chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
This is a great story and well worth an update!

I like your characterisation, especially Lily and Fabian, given that we didn't see them before. That Harry's return through time could have had so many differences is impressive, but cleverly and subtly done. The twist with Luna as Rose Potter is even better.

I look forward to reading more.
Furionknight chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Even though it's been awhle since you have updated, I hope you do soon :)
mrsfwolf chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
This is truly a wonderful story. The last part where Lily sings to Harry brought tears to my eyes. Good job. Please update
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I love the story and I hope you update soon
mmendoza688 chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
This one has the political elements that you have in your other stories but much more sentimental situations added to it. I love the old magic bit...I always thought that J.K. Rowling's descriptions of magic were too restricting! Whats the point of having all that imagination but then putting limits to it!
PhoenixRe chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Pretty sweet and interesting story so far.

There are some questions still but judging on your method of narrating I am sure that they will be explained in the future.

I rather like you alternative take on the what if and the implications and actions on and of the characters.

I know better than try and rush a writer but I sure hope that you will finish it some time.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
Hey will this ever ybe updated? it's good

update soon

Europec chapter 9 . 1/19/2010

I know it has been over a year and a half, and getting started again suck, but its a truly great story!

At least update on its status... :)

225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »