Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power
happybunny688 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
please please please please please continue this story! I really like it!
Mini Luna chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
Aw

that was a sweet ending.

keep going.

update!
sleepingbriarrose12 chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
I really love this story and wish you would continue it. I believe it is very well written and the plot makes an interesting read.
yrl chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
wow, I had at first not thought much of the description of this story and had decided not to read... I am very glad I did.

This is a truly interesting story. I like your version of old magic and the real understanding of what magic is. There are alot of things you have going for you here, though you are leaving many holes and skipping over things that you probably should of put more effort into. But I do believe that this story has a lot of potential.

The thing is that I can also see that you aren't putting that much effort into it, which saddens me.. but I digress whether or not this story becomes truly exceptional, you keep writting as you have, or you dont even finish is up to you.

I do hope for either of the first two though ; )

So, my parting words are: please update *puppy dog eyes*
charlemagnebrat1 chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
Did Dumbledore subtly matchmate Lily and James? Drama!

Awesome read, more action appreciated.

Constructive criticism: too many mysterious figures come up to Harry and tell him how special and fantastic he is. Due to his former life he appears to have lost most of his faults which made him, well, Harry. He seems more militant, less forgiving. This fits, however, forgiveness does have its virtues. There is very little moral ambiguity in this story. Harry feels no guilt for any former or present actions- does not fit with character. Canon Harry feels lots of guilt for things which are barely his fault or responsibility. Defcon 3 on Gary Stuness.

This is not meant to be a flame. I do like your story. Please take no offence.

Snaps for your Snape. Would love to see more LilySev conversation. More people acting differently due to a change in circumstances now instead of directly from Harry's influence would give more realism.
Wolfric chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
I have enjoyed your story a great deal and I hope you will be able to continue it. Thanks for writing. W.
ilikepie2013 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
WOW! Fantastic story. I would love you to continue it. One of the BEST H/G time travel stories I've read in a long time. And I've read quite a few. That was FANTASTIC! Please, please, please don't abandon this!
StormBrisingr chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
Exciting! Amazing! Hope you continue!
StormBrisingr chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Dun dun dun dun dun! Awesome story! The Renegades!
akaren chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
love your story.. are you going to update someday?
Bratling chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
update? Please? It's almost been a year...
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hmm... the beginning seems suspiciously similar to Tomas' ordeal in the mines in the first section "Pug and Tomas" of Magician... just thought I'd point that out. Not accusing you of anything. Also... The Great Trial was... WOW! Jimmy?
Shiny chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
I have to say, this is by far my favorite out of all your stories and it's such a shame to see it abandoned. In AU fanfics, a powerful, nigh-godly Harry seems almost inevitable. This curse strikes time-travel fics especially hard. You, however, have neatly circumvented the entire issue by not making the conflict about Harry's power. He and Runa (strange fusion there...shouldn't work at all, but it somehow maybe does in a confusing way?) are playing an entirely different game than everybody else and are operating on a different power scale. That they're more powerful than their "peers' doesn't really give them much of an edge at all, considering that they've opened an entirely different can of worms to deal with, which is exactly how time travel fics HAVE to operate to avoid Gary Stu tedium. You're the only one (aside from Viridian/S'TarKan, who fell into that trap, but is such an amazing writer that his story can handle it) I've ever seen pull it off.

Many kudos to you. Of course, that doesn't mean you've got this story in the bag. There are many routes you can still take, most of which involve an uberpowerful Gary-er, I mean Harry, who gets the girl while swinging around his superwand as everyone stands around applauding in awe. Aka an uninteresting, ruined story. But you do have options and, more importantly, the opportunity to produce a very engaging work. And we, your readers, can only hope that you continue working the magic.
Sage chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Im immensely enjoying your story.

That last part made me cry...

Good work

Sage
pottersparky chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
this great story. It is shame that it has been 8 months after your last update. Even if dumbledore comes to see he did wrong takeing what should gone to harry how will he get it away from neville who is like light side of the way malfoy was in his other life. I think lot people don't trust dumbledore after what he has done. I really want to see durleys to get what is coming to them all of them. I can't understand why that phonex stays with dumbledore. I'am glad that sirius is ok. I do like hagrid and don't get why still for dumbledore after all that he has done. Why is hermione not hanging her friends anymore? Why would she want to be near neville with the way he is? Does darco still have dobby at his side? What does draco's mom do for living? Which class does lily teach? Please get back to writing this soon as you can. Please update soon!
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »