Reviews for All for the Cause
BloodSuckingFerret chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Huh. What IS in tofu, anyway?
No Longer in Operation chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
HA! imagine, Alice CUllen vs. TOFU!
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is amazing! So funny! I love the joke about Jasper joining Alice, hopefully that will teach Edward not to listen in on Alice's thoughts!
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was a fun story, and also fun to be in Alice’s head for a bit. Some of the sentences that I especially liked were: "Because it won't have the same authenticity” and "I see dead people" and "I get to see you apologize to me twice." Thank you!
Crismebella chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I liked this one but I have alway wondered how they explain how, when and who picked up "Bella" after she went thro the window?
VampiresAreMyForever chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I've never laughed so hard in my life ! hahah! amazing ! write me some more ! (: hehehehe, best one I'v read in weeks, and I don't really like one-shots, hehee, I think I migt post a link to this from my profile.
TwilightAlison chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Great story! I love Edward/Alice sarcasm.
WishIWasABennet chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Hahaha. :) That was funny.
Awesome job.
livelaughlisten2music chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
haha, this is great! I burst out laughing several times. I annoyed everyone in my family with my laughing. And tofu is made from beans.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Nice. I like the Alice/Edward fluff.
Paula19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So many hilarious lines in this one - I'm glad I wasn't trying to eat or drink anything when I read it, cos I would have choked with laughing. I really like the way you write Alice and Edward bantering with each other here. There are loads of great lines - but my favourites were "Fabricating evidence. It's a full time job", " I think you need someone to host an entire bake sale for you", "the tacky green wallpaper and chipped floorboards. It was completely ruining my performance" (SO very Alice!) and "Even purple dinosaurs have a right to have a name, Edward,"

I really glad you found this story and posted it. Do you have any more lurking on your hard drive that you could share? (After all, it's important to be a Good Samaritan!) Cheers, Paula
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Ahh, I love Alice! Brilliant!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It would probably be hard to roll down a flight of stairs and through a window :P

Love it,
TheMaddHatt chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I like your story, I've added it to my C2 if thats okay :)
shaid chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I love Alice messing with Edward. :-) It takes me to my happy place.