Reviews for Forever
LorelaiLovesLuke chapter 1 . 4/21
Ross you cheated on Rachel. You were on a break lol love this story
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Cute. First fanfiction I've read that elaborates on this particular scene. ]
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I don't know how I overlooked this fic. I was obviously away for the weekend when you posted it. Anyway, I love the what-if? situation. So adorable. There really were a ton of times Luke could have told Lorelai what he was feeling.
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
the scene we were all begging to take place...it rocked...of course my computer died in the middle of trying to read it, but it was definitely worth the trouble...moving on to 'constant motion' now...
plaidshirtlukes chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw, this was so cute. I love Lost and Found fics. Especially good written ones like this. It did seem to move a little fast, though. But nonetheless I still loved it. It was cute to see Lorelai's humor affect Luke’s confession of his feelings. This was great, Java :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Good story & i'm sorry for whatever i did
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
*wipes up gushing* Adorable, abosolutely so, Java.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Aw! I never even thought of Luke and Lorelai getting together in Lost and Found. But I really really liked this! Great job, Java!
Cindy chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I love this:

“You’ve pretended to be in love with me so many times, Lorelai. But I have to pretend I’m not, every day..."

I am so glad Luke remained a character in the show, and AS-P increased his importance as one of Lorelai's significant others. These include Rory, Sookie, and, yes, Emily (although she certainly never changed enough the way one might after seven years of Friday night dinners after 16 years of very little contact).

My critique:

You wrote: { She leaned forward for another kiss, and Luke pulled back. “And now we’re not pretending anymore,” he said softly. }

I can't tell if they kissed here. If you had written:

"then" Luke pulled back,

I would know they did.

But I liked this:

{ (She) took Luke’s hand. “You’ve liked me for how long now?”

“Forever,” Luke replied. “That’s the only accurate word to describe it.” }

Thanks,

Cindy
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Very funny and very cute! Loved the 'forever' part, it was very sweet! :D
bejasteyuj chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
that was really cute but at the end it just seemed like lorelai was viewing this as an opportunity to take advantage of luke and I hate seeing her character like that. Although I know you probably didn't write it with that in mind for her. are you sure this is only a one shot, it has the potential to be so much more, kinda like luke and lorelai's relationship. hee hee. has the seed been planted yet. here's to hoping. :)
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was so sweet and cute! I loved it. Lorelai with her humor trying to lighten up the mood while a "ranting Luke" finally confessed... awesome purely awesome...i'm glad he told her about why Rachel left... and the Ross/Rachel line was hilarious too! awesome job!
Copop chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This put a grin on my face.

Very cute.

Thanks :)
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Very nice Java! Classic Luke rant was great for getting out the confession. Lorelai trying to lighten the situation with humor was totally in character and kept the story relatively fluffy. Loved the "Friends" reference by the way! You caught Lorelai's feelings about Luke perfectly. The awkward way she admitted them was right up there in perfection level with the way it was on the show. For some reason I loved the line Lorelai says after Luke tells her why Rachel left: "You...me...Rachel...what?" I can just hear her saying it and it sounds so funny when Luke just continues on. I'm just picturing the pacing and Lorelai's shell-shocked face...Terrific job! Really.

(Still not validated and still have something wrong with my mail... *sigh*)
glo1196 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh I so hope there is more to this one than that chapter. I loved how it turned out. That Luke finally snapped. I always wondered how he kept his cool all the times she did stuff like that, or when they had their moments. Update soon!