Reviews for By Your Side
redguitar chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
this is my FAVE story ive ever read! i love season 4 leyton and am so glad you wrote this! amazing job!
LPTLA08 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Just like I pictured it, great writing!
bandmlove chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
I loved every story..i just love Leyton and all the fluff..
Leijona chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
Wow, that last chapter really got to me. I mean, the whole story is amazing, but those last few lines, and then knowing that she didn't come back.. Very, very well written!

I've read the whole story at one go and really enjoyed. Lucas/Peyton aren't my favourite couple but you write them really, really well! Just how I imagine them to be during S4.

Great work! Can't wait to read more of your fics :)
ofplaidandstoli chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
I'm so sad it's over! It was a fun hour, that's for sure!

This chapter was beautiful, but kind of bittersweet, 'cause we all know what happened after it, right? And jut listening to them talk about it makes my heart ache. But still, it was wonderful.

I can't seem to say this enough, and i'll definitely say it at least once more - i love this whole story because it's exacly what i've always wanted to read. It's awful when a great scene ends and you're left wondering... what an awful word, wondering is. So this is pretty awesome, because it really brings reality and details into every LPers wild imagination.

Great, great job Katie, as always!

Summer.
ofplaidandstoli chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
Future Talk! Future Talk! Future Talk! Tehee! I'm so happy right now!

Great, great chapter. Just what i had pictured, you're such an awesome mind reader!

ofplaidandstoli chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Okay, i've got to say this: What not to wear is like one of the awesomest shows ever, and the way you wrote Lucas' opinion of it is EXACLY like my boyfriend sees it. Guys... whatever.

Okay, sorry, for the pointless review. Gotta keep reading now!

ofplaidandstoli chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
I'm ashamed of myself for being so incredibly weak. But i HAD to review! I had to tell you that i loved this chapter, that is was a beautiful, honest and realistic take on how things may have gone between LP after the Psycho!Derek attack 2.0... it's just like i imagined it would be.

Beautiful, Katie, just beautiful!

ofplaidandstoli chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I'm weak. I said i'd only review aain in the last chapter but i couldn't help myself, this was such a cute, fluffy chapter! Seriously, i had the time of my life reading it. It was a chapter filled with funny moments and aw-moments... It was absolutely superb! And it fits really nicely with the 414 bedroom scene. From now on i'm gonna call that one B.R.S. 2.0

ofplaidandstoli chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Here i am, once again, Katie. I was going to wait for the last chapter to review, but i read this:

A few moments went by, and Peyton couldn’t resist. “You want to marry me!” She whispered loudly in a teasing voice.

Lucas rolled his eyes and groaned. “Peyton, babe, shut up.”

Peyton giggled and then whispered back to him, “I want to marry you too… someday.”

It was Lucas’s turn to almost melt into the sheets. “Goodnight, Peyt.”

And i couldn't resist! I'm loving this story so, so much! Seriously, i'm reading this while still at the office, and everytime i read a cute scene i clap my hands, and squeel with joy, giggle and jump in my seat... I'm such a girl, right! God, i'm old enough to be able to control myself, but when it concers LP, i just can't...

Anyway, although all of the thre chapters were AWESOME, i think i love chapter 3 the best... i've always wondered what happened after the cookie dough scene.

I'll review again when i'm done with the chapters.

Caitlyn Rose chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
I completely adored it from start to finish!
dollie chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
I love how you made it so realistic. Other writers change the characters. But I can see everything you wrote actually happening.

I LOVED it! Great job! Beautiful wwriting!
godsandmonsters chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
So i basically spent a bunch of time reading your story from start to finish and I loved it. Every single chapter. Believe me, I was not disappointed with ANY SINGLE ONE, they were al g. You write so well, and every Leyton moment was beautiful. I'm so glad you wrote this, because it was something I had been wanting to read about forever, and even attempted at writing my own version of, but then I came across this and it was perfect. Excellent job :)
Donare chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
this is agreat story i really enjoyed it, cant wait to read more of your work. Do you have any fanfiction for leyton set in season 5.
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
that was a really great story. i loved how you ended it. brilliant, especially all the love making and the ending was... so romantic. please write another story like that. i loved how it was mostly fluff. just what i need to read with all the drama in s5. really well done!