Reviews for The One Where You Meet Joey
InCommand30836 chapter 1 . 3/21
Please update! Please?!
This story is AMAZING! It's great so far, and I love how you've written everyone. I hope we get a new chapter soon, and it comes to the part in the description where Joey's in trouble. We'll give you free cookie dough ice cream if you update :)
DestinyArtist chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! I think that's pretty straight forward I think … if not let me break it down …
W-R-I-T-E M-O-R-E !-!-!

So anyway about ur story:
- as u can tell I love what im reading so far.
- every character is dead on! I mean its like im watching an episode in my head as I read.
- I love the tension between joey n chandler. Its very realistic and seems like something that actually happen.
- I love how u make joey shy-like and friendly. He's so open and innocent. Like the new big city eat him up and spit him out. Please continue shy joey. Which I find very close to his character. This to me is the real joey. Or at lease how he starts out. But he still kind of like this on the show. Just more experienced and less naive.
- Joey is my favorite on the show!
- Matt LeBlance is a hot name! ( think I spelled it wrong)
- so is Joey Tribeoney! (I know I spell wrong)
- those last 3 things weren't about ur story. I aware! But they had to be said, darn it!

Sorry anyway. So if all my word didn't get the message across … UPDATE NOW! ur story is cute and so is joey! (I was joking update when its convent for u :]
That's it. Finally!
Fletty chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Ooh, I thought this story was complete! Tsk to you guys for tricking me!

Question: Which one of you wrote it? Do you both write your own stories or do you write them all together?

And: I was just curious on how old you guys are... :-)

Great story - hope you complete it! I love Joey, but especially Chandler. He's my fav. (Although he's a bit nasty here so far..)

Update soon!
carolinesayer chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Hi :) And you can't stop here :) I was proper getting into it! :D I love how you write Chandler and Joey even as they're not friends at the moment! The story is really good! :D And you both(?) write really well :D Thanks! xx
in0active1 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Love it! It's amazing, you have done really well so far by making Joey feel like Chandler hates him. Please update soon!

Kathryn x
Receneck chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Ohh man please update soon?
madamwolf chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Good story, only thing though they were in high school in the 80's. Buffy didn't start until '97 even the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie came out in '92.
supernatural16 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
good story so far

please continue

c x x
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Wonderful chappie! Heh, I knew it would be cookies as soon as I read the two sticks of butter thing. I make them often enough to recognize that right away...roflmao. I come from a big cooking family.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Why does he hate poor Joey so much?
Paperdaisies chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
I really like this story!

I hope you're planning to update! Thanks for sharing...I can't wait to see what will happen next. I love Joey, so I guess anything to do with him will make me happy!
Stefke91 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Please update soon I like your story very much!
Farbal chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
could chapter 2 have any MORE errors
Katie chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
How could Monica go home from school and watch Buffy in the 1980s, when Buffy wasn't broadcast until 1997? And "Tribone"? It's "Tribbiani"!
ANI WILL BE THERE FOR YOU chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i am waiting for the next chapter.

keep writing.

it could have been better.

when you write about the best show ever aired..you have a lot of responsibilities.