Reviews for heart strings
Hmm...I was wondering what happened between them before it all came to this...
YingYangCancer chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
HOW COULD YOU. IM SO MAD I WANT TO GO ON A RAMPAGE! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT. THE WHOLE DAMN STORY I WAS CONTIPLENTING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. LIKE IF SHE WOJLD INTRODUCE HER BABY TO AKATSUKI. SO MAD. SO MAD. ARG. ARG!
Omgsakuraqueen chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This is such a beautiful story! . I definitely look forward to see what happens between sakura and itachi! And the baby too!
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh fantastic can't wait to read the next part
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hm.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I don't think Sakura was OOC at all in this one or the prequel. If you just look closely at how she acts around Sasuke. She went against her sensei and her friends to "kill" Sasuke and in the end she just couldn't do it. She put her love for him before her duty to the village. And now even after he tried to kill her twice on the same day and vowed to destroy her village, she still gets happy when he comes back with : I'm gonna be Hokage crap.
Dammit Kishimoto you suck! Why did u kill Itachi and let Sasuke live
KyoukoSakura chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Please continue... dang it.
kiko280 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Where's the next? Is the next curtain to fall one?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i really like it i m gonna read the sequel now...x):P:D);):)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it
soph chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Itachi here scares me. XD But i have to admit that i am captivated by the plot and the upcoming scenes. definitely unique.
thetinroof chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Sad, beautiful, sweet and just made me smile sometimes :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
As usual I loved this story. Sakura's interaction with her baby put a huge smille on my face... I pictured this adorable image in my mind, and I'm inclined to draw it. Oh I like a lot pregnant woman showing affection towards their unborn babies, it's so cute seeing them stroking their swollen bellies with so much love. I hope Itachi take good care of his mate and son. Thanks a lot for writing this wonderful plot... I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012