Reviews for heart strings
giselleg chapter 1 . 5/6
This is such a beautiful story! . I definitely look forward to see what happens between sakura and itachi! And the baby too!
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh fantastic can't wait to read the next part
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hm.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I don't think Sakura was OOC at all in this one or the prequel. If you just look closely at how she acts around Sasuke. She went against her sensei and her friends to "kill" Sasuke and in the end she just couldn't do it. She put her love for him before her duty to the village. And now even after he tried to kill her twice on the same day and vowed to destroy her village, she still gets happy when he comes back with : I'm gonna be Hokage crap.
Dammit Kishimoto you suck! Why did u kill Itachi and let Sasuke live
KyoukoSakura chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Please continue... dang it.
kiko280 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Where's the next? Is the next curtain to fall one?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i really like it i m gonna read the sequel now...x):P:D);):)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it
soph chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Itachi here scares me. XD But i have to admit that i am captivated by the plot and the upcoming scenes. definitely unique.
thetinroof chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Sad, beautiful, sweet and just made me smile sometimes :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
As usual I loved this story. Sakura's interaction with her baby put a huge smille on my face... I pictured this adorable image in my mind, and I'm inclined to draw it. Oh I like a lot pregnant woman showing affection towards their unborn babies, it's so cute seeing them stroking their swollen bellies with so much love. I hope Itachi take good care of his mate and son. Thanks a lot for writing this wonderful plot... I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i love it.
Ron03 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is just so cute! :3
je-kay24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Man I am about to go gushing about this lol. The pace and point of view of the story was well done and meshed well. Telling from each point of view had a purpose and led to a development in the plot. I really loved how you had Sakura interact with the baby, I thought that was really original and made me smile, definitely something I would not of thought of.

You had Sakura play the role of protective mother very well, but it was in her own way and came across very realistic. Her interaction with Itachi was my favorite part of the story. She was wary of him and was going to protect her child at all cost even though she was in love with him. Overall great read :)
WritingRin chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So, baby revelation at the begining... my reaction: O_O! Interesting...

Then, fetus comment at the hospital... we know Itachi's reaction, my reaction: OH YES. THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD! Ka-ching!

I love knowing that he went there to check up on her. That he would've been here sooner but he trusted their diagnosis of two months. But seriously, Itachi... that was a huge oversight on your part. She is a medic after all.

"to cure her cold"

Can they cure colds in the Naruto verse? Can't in real life.

[Itachi did not choose to be born an Uchiha, but he had chosen to be with her.]

interesting!

[She had probably learnt the ridiculously effective tactic from the Kyuubi Jinchuriki—and it had worked very well.]

Cool. Way to go Sakura!

[The idea of separate hospitals for civilians and ninjas was something that I had cooked up. I'm not sure if this holds true in the Naruto-verse though.]

I thought it made sense.