Reviews for No Ones Fault
Lanakila91 chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
NO! Don't stop there! Continue aRgh! so good! I love it! update whenever you can.
Living.By.Will chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
You really need to update this.. its so good!

Seriously this is really different and original...

I like it and you should write some more!

REal soon...

wprincessannw chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
really like ur story - good Dasey interactions with just a hint of jealousy on Derek's part! and Marti as "gifted" is hilarious. you also managed to incorporate the family which is important and often over looked!

wprincessannw chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
I'm very intrigued by ur story! please continue- I can't wait for more!
danickzta chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
I love supernatural-esque stories like this, and it's rare that I find one written so well. I apprectiate the slow pace of the story as well- I absolutely hate it when Derek and Casey are falling all over eachother in chapter two and the plot is set into motion in all of two seconds. _

I hope you update soon, or else the suspense will kill me! Toodles! :p
daisy617 chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
o! creepy! I cant wait to see who that his and what he wants from them! update soon!
Lanter chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Things are really kicking into gear, I look forward to the next chapter.
MaybeBaby27 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Oh my god you're sorry? For this "disappointment"?

This is the absolute opposite of disappointment. The plot finally rounded it's ugly head and now I am COMPLETELY hooked. I hope to God that you'll be updating soon cause I don't think I can wait too long!

Seriously. Wow.
bloodlustphyco chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
wow!...this is really really good! i love the strange man and how u had him know derek's name! very well done!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
O! They're so screwed. And they're scared so they're in this together. And Casey is now unconscious? Cuz she's hurt or she freaked out? GOOD CHAPTER! Glad you got the chance to update! DO SO AGAIN SOON!

Promise-V chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
well i adore your stories and this one is getting good

update soon

iloveme5895 chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
cant wait 4more

sammm chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
update please.

this is such a great story line.

i need to know what happens.
Murphy8370 chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Excellent. I enjoyed this story very much and hope you continue to write it. You did an excellent job with the characters and the conflict between the characters, very realistic and it matches their personalities :) good job. Loved it.

Keep reviewing.

AkomiNarazaki chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
I'm kinda wondering who the guy is. Cuz like, when you said the dark figure jumped out at them or whatever, I thought "wow, that's kinda cheesy." but if you put a little twist as to who the person is, it wouldn't be so cheesy. Adding the athame thingy was pretty cool though. I had to look it up, and it mentioned it's used in witchcraft and stuff, so that was neat. Like, I don't know what you're planning with the old guy, but if it's just some psychopath, that's cheesy. If there's a story behind him, and some kind of twist, that'd be cool. Like, I don't want to tell you what to do or anything, cuz if you have a plan for this story, I don't wanna interfer, but I'm just saying. Sorry I said "like" a lot, and I DO like this story (I had to go back over the previous chapters to remember what happened xP) Update soon if you can!