Reviews for Captured and Crushed
jen-jen713 chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
OMG! this is the BEST naruto fanfic i have ever read in my life! i LOVE IT!

thank you so much for sharing! i look forward to your next update :)
HellzCrusader chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
interesting. i look forward to more from you. :)
Pyromaniac - kinda chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
no! why'd you stop - PLEASE continue, I'm actually 'begging' you!
banspurpleboxers chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Update! Pretty pretty please (with a cherry on top)?
Kaori242 chapter 11 . 6/6/2009

secretworlds chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
Your akatsuki characters are so in character! You write them so well. I feel like this is how they would really be acting. please keep writing and updating, i love this story so far.
tabs chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
this is great. i really hope you will update. most of the stories dont do the characters justice but yours sure have.
Aristella chapter 11 . 4/15/2008
Wow... Great story xD I love how all the characters are in character Plz update soon~!
GoldenPalm chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
this whole story trips me out. at times I have no idea what is going on or what happened, then when i think I got it you do something I completely wasnt expecting ... keep me guessing I love it
Kye1 chapter 11 . 3/15/2008
Wow..I'm in awe of this chapter. I really like how you did this chapter. So what exactly happened? Is it that black substance that Sasori made him drink?

So basically, what you're trying to convey is that, when he feels pleasure of some sort, it causes pain and he coughs up blood? I really don't understand. Please explain it to me more? Unless your going to do that already in the story.

~But I love this chapter and I love how you kept them all in character. I can't wait for the next chapter
MikaSamu chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
Yet another terrific chapter! More insight into Tobi/Madara, Kakashi and Itachi, more suspense, more innuendo. Great writing and a delight to read.
Flowing Tears chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
This is pretty well written. Omg i'm getting inspiration... yup there it comes...

Kye1 chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
Wow I really love the twist in this chapter. Itachi's reaction, I really like how you keep him in character, as well as everyone else. I can hardly wait to see what you're going to do in the next chapter. Keep up the good work
banspurpleboxers chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
HORMONES! Oh god, I can't imagine reading about an "in-love-teenage-boy-running-around-screaming-bloody-murder" xD

I seriously can't imagine that...

Sasori is a sadistic bastard . And if just seems weird that Itachi s risking his own life for Kakashi's, even though it seems like it's got something to do with the Leader (what does he want anyways? O_o)

Anyways, Kakashi is so hot when he's not feeling that way xDD 'm a sadistic bastard too, eh?

Can't wait til your next update!
yo tadaiima chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
O.o weirdly as people will look at me, Kakashi angst is just yumm...

I'm so glad someone other than me thinks that kakshi is

rape-able, I mean, COME ON! He's good looking, he takes dangerous missions, therefore it's only logical that if he gets captured, he will be molested, right?

Can't wait till march 1st only a few more days to go!