Reviews for Doubts and Promises
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Personally, I think that if the war was ever won decisively, the winning faction would be forced to see the damage done, and then weep at the realization that it (most likely) couldn't be fixed.

Sometimes I think that's why they keep on fighting, so that they're not the faction who has to try, (and probably fail) and rebuild their race.
TransformersAreMyLife chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
chuckles softly Skyfire's perspective sounds rather a lot like Waterspout's.

le sigh I've finally gotten around to actually watching G1 via YouTube (not very far yet, mind you), and I think Skyfire's easily becoming one of my faves. Really feel sorry for him; been out of the loop even longer than everyone from the Ark, separated from his best friend only to be reunited with him and find out he's working for the "bad guys" (I use that term loosely now, thanks to Waterspout _ ), and now stuck fighting in a war he really has no business being a part of.

Glad to see you doing him justice. :3
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Aww. Poor Skyfire.
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Ahh, poor Skyfire. Unfortunately we can't just stop loving someone when we end up with different ideals. And it's impossible to condemn Starscream without knowing all the events (during Skyfire's millions of years frozen) that turned him into what he is now. Yep, I definitely feel for the big shuttle guy.
Dismal-Spectre chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is a nice little one-shot. Much emotion in such a quaint piece. Nicely done!

I like the observation Skyfire made, about victory may not be worth the price.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
good oneshot. poor skyfire though
come-by-chance chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Larisa SIxshot chapter 1 . 1/5/2008

In my opinion, it's great: "There has to be a point at which victory is not worth the price"

The very brilliant discussion...

Thank you!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Very interesting, both the pairing and the discussion! Will the price of the victory be worth the cost...And 'Jack should be the Autobot shrink IMHO since he listens so well )