Reviews for Hear no Evil, See no Evil
kaykay1307 chapter 3 . 1/25
Kinda want to hit Fred over the head in this one, but I still love him.
Miriflowers chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE! I WANT MORE PLEASE!
Miriflowers chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
XD Yeah, because letters ALWAYS rule over people's choices. XD Love the line. MORE PLEASE! I love this story. ;D
Victoria Taylor chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Are you ever going to finish this story? You kinda leave us readers hanging. I love it so far. I am becoming a big fan of your stories with the twins. Fred and George are my favorite pair for HP. Even such I came upon a commission done for you for your stories on deviantART. I have been reading. I believe that Fred should have never die and I'm glad you got him back.
neville 2.0 chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Wow. Once again, splendid, amazing, Perfection! Suddenly, a thought has crossed my mind, if ever you are to become a professional writer, I implore that, upon release, you send out the title of your book to those who have favourited you so that they may get their hands on that, as well. I absolutely love the way you incorporate so many cultures' mythology into all of your works, and I am growing so attached to Nox and Edward. I do, however, feel kinda sorry for Angelina in this one, even though I am an ardent Fred/Nox supporter. Looking forward to the next for this, as well.
Lizzy88 chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
good one! I like how you throw Edward and Nox into every story!

I absolutely love Edward!

Keep up the great writing!
Portal-girl chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
This is awesome! Not that that surprises me much. I love all of your stories.

Can't wait to read more!
Gilly-Beam chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Bloody damn wicked hell!

I love it as always, great job!

But I don't know I don't like (ok, I HATE) the way Angelina acts... I mean "perhaps" what the hell is her problem? God, I hope Fred can get to the other side of that door meets Nox have beautiful babies and stupid Angelina will feel sorry for ever. He should take George with him, yeah so than I can just finish off that fic for you, no worries he meets Nicole they have beautiful babies too and people will cry their heart out or maybe I, myself will be sick of that wetty nonsense romance, lol. XD

Think I'll just go now and write a fic or something...

Luv
slytherinqt chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
i beg of u whatever you do, please for the love of god don't make this one of those lame other character stories. im down on my knees please. i can't stand to see Fred with some other girl i swear ill go fucking mad! please,please,please, nice story tho i like the angelina/fred please UPDATE!
slytherinqt chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
o so this story is just like tht movie about the star. right or not? either way I love ur story its briilliant and im totally looking forward to future Angelina/fred. keep it up and UPDATE soon please.
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
please continue, i absolutely adore this story so far. its brilliant. and u have to have to have ta UPDATE! NOW!
smashley007 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
ha, i really liked stardust and i like the relation of your fic to it. fred is so ridiculous and for some odd reason (probably my own wierd fantasies) i don't want him and angelina to end up together. and i really liked your narration...it's just fun to read, i don't know how to describe it. plus i like adventure stories...i'm a big nerd, you know. i love narnia and middle earth and the wizarding world...disney, too. so, onward with the adventure!
Carcassonne chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Yeah! I finally got the time to read your new chapters (I'd almost despair of a presetation I had to make for the university) They're great! I really like them. And Nox's Dad is rather interesting. I find it funny that he is an archaeologist, because I'm studying Archaeology. *lol*

Hope you update soon!

Love, Carcassonne
Kryptonfox chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Oh, this story's getting interesting! :) Can't wait to see the misadventures! Feel better soon :)
Leaviel chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
write more! write more! write more! It's exiting and fun! and I love the mystery... seriously, I don't know what you plan on doing as a career, but you'd be an excellent writer! I'd certainly read any books you wrote! _