Reviews for What? Um, okay
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
jajaja XD LOL!
coterie2 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Totally OOC and totally funny.
CatchingMyBreath chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
HAHAHAHAHA I love love love it! I read it to my husband as well and he laughed right along with me!
kira66 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Funny! I loved it!
jenn chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Damn, that was some seriously twisted logic on Brennan's part. It was hard to keep up. Poor Booth! lol. I loved the "Do you think we can forget the marriage thing and maybe be in it for the sex?" funny and sexy story.
MickeyBoggs chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
I just found this little gem. What fun! Yes, it's a little OOC but I love how Brennan just "logics" her way into deciding their future, keeping Booth so off balance. And I love how the tables get turned in chapter 3. Nice job!
iamwriter chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Ok, so is Bones on acid- cause she is freaking me out, maybe Booth is

Angela's responses were priceless.I love how she brought up the whole Cam thing and the 2 months salary on the ring. Cant believe she did not tell him, she would be going with him to get the ring.

Bones and the sex thing was great!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I was laughing my a** off at this one! I was reading faster and faster as I could just hear Bones talking faster and the expression on Booth face would have been priceless!
CarineM chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
the first two chapters were awesome and really funny but for the third chapter I just can say What? Umm, Okay, yeah something is bothering me with that chapter even though I liked it.

I loved how Booth was confused and didn't have the control until he took the upper end in the third chapter.

great job
Unleashed Gummy Sweets chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Ah so good!
Unleashed Gummy Sweets chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Um, what, er, HUH?
BxBforever chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
perfect ending
BxBforever chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Where did bali come from? you're awesome!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
What? Brennen reads a magazine and suddenly is engaged to booth? This is weird and freaking hilarious good Job.
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 5/14/2008