Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 5
THIS

WAS

BEAUTIFUL

!

Made me cry, and I do enjoy this!

Love how you made it seem like there's still hope!

xoxo
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh my god, that was so sad. I really loved that last line where he swears to find Liz. It was such a touching story. So sweet!
SG1SJSGAEJ chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Mission to make readers cry: Acomplished

That was a great story, but was exceptionally sad.

I'm really enjoying the series thought.
TimePrincess chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
my favorite so far definitely

i cried more than i had in years
Momm2five chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
**sob**
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
"Don't go breakin' my heart". Thanks.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I will let you in on a little secret. I hardly EVER cry over reading stories/watching movies/etc, and I was almost about to tear up at the end of this. It was so beautiful, especially the part with the letter and her giving him the watch-what a *sniff* sad but sweet gesture. Wonderful job.

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
She gave him her dad's pocketwatch! Aw! Gosh, so sad :[
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OMG! This story was brilliant! This would have been great as part of an actual episode! I loved Elizabeth's letter!It was so sad - brought tears to my eyes...
jayma chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh my gosh...I'm crying like a baby! *wipes tears away* That was so beautiful! I wish that would have happened in the show. Thank you for a wonderful fic! Go YOTS!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
*cries* I love it! I love it! It's so sad! Awesome great wonderful story!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I really, really liked this. The part with Elizabeth's will was an interesting detail. It hadn't really occurred to me before, but it's exactly the kind of thing she would do. Well done.
stargatesomeone chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Okay, that was just beautiful but totally sad and I as much as I hate to admit it, I teared up. This was great.
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I actually started to cry at the end of Elizabeth's letter which got some strange looks from my parents since I'm on the laptop in the living room! lol

I'm glad you did this. Even though I don't believe she's dead, it gave me some closure (but she isn't dead! The replicaters were lying!)

SGC
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
aw...*crying* ... *finding some kleenex* ... god you know what...this is indeed one wonderful fic, and I hope youll continue as you wrote at the beginning. great job!