Reviews for Kakashi's One Night Stand
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This wasn't bad. That was a mean cliffhanger though. Anyway, nice job.
Flavia chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Well, is it keep on going or is this just THIS?
K chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Please, continue. Please.

I'm actually on my knees begging you, right now.
AnimeMangaFreak chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
Hope you udpate the next chapter soon.
SasuSaku4evrr chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
omigosh i love love love kakasaku
andiiwandii chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
thats cute

Genma and Ino, weird but somehow i can see that...

awesoem chapter btw
Sophie Ellem chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
Darn! Is this a cliffie or will there be a time skip to the next morning? I can't wait til the next update!

I didn't give up anything because I could never keep it. Instead, I promise myself to be a better person. I guess you could say it's giving up being mean, if that makes sense. :)

obliviousninja chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
Oh! Oh! Oh!

I hope you get time to write some more very soon cause.. that was awesome!

Woot! Cant wait for an update.
Angela chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
ah i loved it such a nice (but x-rated hahahha) story
JiraiyasGirl chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
You know I love Genma & Ino together, they're a fun couple. So "actions speak louder thay words" huh? I wonder how 'action packed' the next chapter will be. hahahaha X D And I love that for once all the obstacles he thinks their relationship will face are in his head!

Oh on a side note I gave up Coke for lent and after a week I cracked like heroin addict at re-hab. But then i tried again after my slip up and I haven't had any since. It's really the intntions and effort that count. Didn't get it right the first time, try again. : )
Eralda chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
boy i so can't wait till next chapter too see what is going to happen

greate chapter but ino and genma wow that is one in a million lol

keep trhe good work up

lots of love eralda
Kakashi88 chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
Just read the whole story so far and I love it :D

Al chapters are so so so very funny :D Ive looked like an idiot laughing out loud (especially Naruto listening by the door)

Cracking story and all chapters cracking so far. Brilliant!

I cant wait for your next update. x
Katayama-senpai the paper nin chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
good chapter daxxler, and dont blame your school work for getting behind you were the one kicking mine and averyone elses asses at strip poker lol. But i cant believe you stopped before the fluff ( i like your fluffyness its always romantic as well as sexual.

roxnroll chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
That was really good. I read the last 2 chapters together and I loved them. I can't wait to see what happens next.

andiiwandii chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
omg i loved the ending, it made me laugh

but it was a good chapter, a little dull but i can see how its gonna help the future chapters
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »