Reviews for Broken
TearsofSilverGlitter chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
hmmm. very, like;... soft and warm and just fuzzy. i completely agree with Sinister Scribe. nice fic though
huddyhuli chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Nice and mellow. I like it. Thanks.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
very nicely got the characters perfect! please write more Huddy :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Casper1311 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Love your stories. You make it interesting how they could come together. I feel the tension between House and Cuddy. Looking forward to more from you. :)

SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was so cute!
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Nice one! I liked it!
secretsunion chapter 1 . 1/5/2008

I love it..

Great Job..
Sinister Scribe chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
okay, the positive is that u have a lot of potential here. This was a really good story and, despite the sort of negative vibes i was getting from the title (i avoid depressing fics at all costs) it really had that warm and fuzzy factor.

The only thing i would point out that i think you need to work on is the pacing of your writing. What's here is good but it does give the impression of skimming over what is happening rather than actually letting the story tell itself.

Just work on letting yourself get immersed in some detail and it'll be fabby.

I'll look out for more stuff from ya.

ciao, $cribe
PartyGirl216 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
great fic :D i love this song! it's always reminded me of House and Cuddy too - great job! :D
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Interesting chapter. Hope you plan on more because I have some questions. What happened and why does Cuddy think she is broken?
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I really like it, especially Cuddy's resons for their relationship
JJZD chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I liked it :-)

Wouldn't change a thing. I like the style of your writing. It's very straight forward. I was just on iTunes and saw Jack Johnson mentioned. I hadn't heard of him before that but I'm inclined to check him out now.