Reviews for Bundles Of Joy And Chaos
andIJDC chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
ah it's really the men that make these one shots hilarious. I just love this story - they're sweet and fluffy and it takes only one line to get me cracking up :)
andIJDC chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
oh man Phoenix and Clifford Junior absolutely killed me! XD

and Ann just got served! haha who knew Cliff had it in him
andIJDC chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
oh doctor, "I think I can manage that." hahaha fail XD I can totally imagine him being all technical like that
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
whoa. good thing they came through. they looked messed up on the early parts. good job! this is going in my faves!
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
hahaha! go gray! XD
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
hahaha! clifford junior! XD
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
aw! i wub elli too! haahha! she's the girl i chase after in FoMT!
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
hahaha! chaos, indeed!
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
ahahaha! XD

its so cute! fluffalicious!
Guardian07 chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Nice fanfic,I'll say.

I want to comment more but I'm not really good with words.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Aw, that was absurdly wonderful! I loved the Goddess in this-so creatively portrayed, and it suited her really well.

Ah, it's over...makes me sad. But happy, too! You've created a consistently wonderful, creative, and cute series filled with lush description and great characterization. All in all, amazing job, and I hope to read more from you soon. :)
Dancing Raindrop chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
I enjoyed it. Never imagined it, but I liked it. how though her duties were everything to her she still would find time for her husband and child. Kind of caring for a goddess. But as you said it was weird to erite it was weird to read, but good.
Authors Note1 chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Oh. The goddess is the worst wife ever! great job.
Black Moon Rising chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Aw...what a kawaii ending! I love it a lot, but sad to see it end!
StarrNight chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
Eeheeheehee aww! If there is one thing I love, it's seeing Mineral Town men go into Daddy Mode. Cliff is amazing, but we all know I love my favorite little blue-hatted, nitpicked, blushing blacksmith. Good job!

Please accept my apologies for not reviewing the last chapter! It was glorious!

So you're doing some non-canons? JackxGoddess? Oh, yes! I'm excited! Majorly! One thing to watch out for-make sure you don't get cliched. Sometimes I like to stick in a few plain-vanilla moments in my oneshots so everything isn't artificially flavored.