Reviews for Bundles Of Joy And Chaos
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Teh cuteness! Teh cuteness! Moonlit, it was too adorable!

Mary's baby came late...and wait, if I recall, Rose is the name of Mary's heroine in your "Not All Change is Bad" series. That's cute-Mary naming her baby girl after her character.

I also liked the unexpected switch from calm-cool-Mary to calm-cool-Gray. And in the end, well, it seems neither is calm and cool when the baby's on its way. XD

I'm sure you've figured this out already, but I loved it.
Tamaki11 chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I thought it was funny when Gray fainted. It would be sad to see a loud-ish, unsure Mary freaking out a lot. As it would to see Gray be "the sensible one". All of these stories are so sweet and cute and fluffy! Can't wait for the Jack x Goddess one!
Mage the Observer chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
All of these stories are quite beautiful, and I'm looking forward to the next one. You really capture the perfect moment that we all dream about, and so seldom see.
Dancing Raindrop chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
I loved it! It was all touching and so real! And Elli having another son? Now isn't she fertile! I feel so happy for Mary, but what if it's a boy? . That would be bad. I never pictured Gray the fainting type! That was pricless! I laughed so hard I almost cried! I loved it keep it going! PLease!
10joinfei chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
So adorable! I feel bad for mineral town, all of those babies at once!

10join

fei!
Jesi Chan chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
This story is really cute! I can't wait until the future chapters come out!
Dancing Raindrop chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
I liked it. It was completely Ann to think of Felix. I can see a redd headed son running around called Felix. lol. Cliff needs to grow a brain and take a hint. I mean Geez! lol. I still like it. But what I think is there needs to be a slam of drama with one of the characters. Like finding out their having twins, a pregnancy that doesn't occur for a while, or maybe (I hate to say this, I really do) one of the baby's are still born...

But it's your story! I just had an Idea
Gaby chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Kai And Popuri are my favorite couple! I love to read about them! Your story is awsome!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
I think I've been buried in a lovely field of fluff.

Ann and Cliff were remarkably in-character-gosh, I was laughing to myself at all the silly names. Or, should I say, the reactions to the silly names. Hee, it was quite a fun ride, though I'm not completely happy with Jacob. (I only know one Jacob, and he argues over everything)

Another lovely installment. I'm stoked about reading Gray x Mary. It's gonna be good. XD
JC Toscano chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Wow, this is really good. Well, I knew it was going to be alot of fluffy love, but this is really cute. You're really good at writting.
Black Moon Rising chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
I love the discussion of the names. 'Felix' is my favorite boy's name, by the way. :D
Dancing Raindrop chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
That was sweet. She really is coming out of her shell. Aw Alex is so sentimental!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Aw...

That was too fluffy! . Elli and Tim make such a sweet couple, huh? Getting all nervous...well, I loved it. And I can't wait for Cliff x Ann! XD
Awesome Rapidash chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
That was a nice chapter! I bet being in the medical field would give you a different outlook on the whole idea of having a baby. I think you captured Elli's worries and Tim's professional doctor side quite well. At first I thought Elli was going to get mad at him for revialing the baby's gender. But alas, she was just happy that everything was alright! Well done as always Moonlit! Next chapter please!
Suupaa Pandaroo chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
GAH! SO MUCH FLUFF! (drowns)

That was so adorable. Elli and Doctor were so in character. Especially Doctor. XD

Next chapter... Cliff x Ann? Ooh.. This'll be interesting. Ann will probably flip out and Cliff might die of a heart attack.

Either that, or Ann's hormones will kick in and she'll knock him to the moon. o.o; J/k. More, please!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »