Reviews for Bundles Of Joy And Chaos
StarrNight chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG TEH FLUFFINESS IT OVERWHELMS! Aww. Those, especially Elli's, were just adorable. Elli and Tiraldo (okay, fine, Tim) just seem right for a baby boy. I can't imagine Elli having a girl. It just wouldn't be as good, though Tiraldo (Tim!) would love it.

Good job. Did you, by any chance, get the idea for the name Poppy from Season of Love? I've rarely seen it anywhere else.
Black Moon Rising chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Yay! Keep it going!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Another well done chapter! I really liked the way you characterized everyone in this, perfect! I was laughing as I imagined Popuri on the boat. Evil rocking boats causing her to be seasick! Or, was it that she was expecting? The ending was nice, I was happy that it all seemed to work out for them! I'm excited to read the next chapter because, well, it has Elli in! Cya then!
Dancing Raindrop chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I liked it. I wished you showed Rick's reaction better, but I got the point. Karen and Rick in the bedsheets before marriage? O naughty naughty!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Personally, I'm with Kai: I love the way it feels when a boat crashes on the crest of a wave. He's so cute, comforting Poppy like that...and then guessing with her about what Karen's giddiness could be about. Aw, congrats to Rick and Karen. And while I was a wee bit disappointed to not hear Rick's opinion in all its ranting-glory, I still adored this.

Excellent, Moonlit. Excellent.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Ai! The cuteness! It overwhelms!

Oh, Karen is so...Karen, huh? Being all nervous, wondering if Rick will freak out...and then BAM! Rick lets out his inner daddy! Aw, I just loved it. 'Specially your writing style. The prose is so pleasant to read, and the dialogue complements it nicely.

Off to chapter two!
Tamaki11 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
This is a cute story! I can't wait for the next update! You're making everyone in character!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw, that was cute! I think you did a good job with Karen in this. Her reactions, fears and concerns all perfectly in character, way to go! In the end she's able to overcome the fear and tell Rick, who was delighted! Yep a future full of hope...

I enjoyed this and I think it was long enough to be entertaining. The chapter was well written and nicely detailed, as always! I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter and seeing which couple will face the next step. Cya then!
Dancing Raindrop chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I LOVE IT! I'm soo giddy it's not even funny! I am soo going to read this. The flow is perfect. There is no rush to it. I... E
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3