Reviews for Redemption or Damnation?
LilyHellsing chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
If you really love me youll get on MSN :P Just joking! I know how busy you are so no worries.

Oohh...Whips and Frollo, eh? ;D Lol.

Ooh, suspeseful ending!
LilyHellsing chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
Lol, love ya too my Twin ;P

WOOHOO A LONG CHAPTER :D Yay! XD woo, she gets a little physical...Love it. Very interesting ending...Update soon
LilyHellsing chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
XD whoa, that was long and awesome! The tarot cards were a great idea...despite me finding out that its a sin from church.
Etincelle-hime chapter 7 . 4/24/2008

(First: sorry for my english, i'm french ')

I would to thank you for this fanfiction, and i hope you to wrote it until the end! Obviously it's inspired by Disney's Hunchback and not Victor Hugo's, but your story is pleasant, and the Clopin/Kara duo (or may I say "couple" ) is entertaining. I don't know how many chapters you're going to write, but i only have one suggestion: maby a little more action would improve the rythm and add some suspense. Thus it would not be a "simple" romance.

Kara remind's me the protagonists of Daphne du Maurier's "Frenchman's Creek". Do you know this book?

It would be difficult to me to criticize your style because of my poor english level, but i think it's easy to read and not repetitive. Maybe adding more descriptions would be great.

Huh, i spoke a lot! Keep writing, i will follow it with great pleasure!
LilyHellsing chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
Gasp! Suspense! Now he knows XD I liked the talk between Quasi and Kara...and laughed at Clopin.
LilyHellsing chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Whoa XD The story was good. And WOO at the end ;D Tame with a WHIP XD jk
tarien en' ohta chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Oh look out for love at first sight!

Check out the fun on the way.

Gypsies, got to love 'em.

A tip though, watch your spacing between paragraphs, it's a bit confusing to follow at times. Oh and Yay for few and minor spelling errors, you know how to use spell check. I love you and your grammar that is better than 3/4 of the writers on this sight-including mine.

Love much, keep writing, and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

tarien en' ohta chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
I like this. Keep it up.

Clopin was always one of my favorite HoND characters.

Hope you update soon.

Love much, keep writing, and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

LilyHellsing chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Very good, intense and such. XP Just remember Frollo is mine lol and so are grapes! XD
LilyHellsing chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
LOL! I cannot wait for dinner :P
Lilyhellsing chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Partnership my ass XD They will end up flirting and marrying...or loving ;D Good job lol
LilyHellsing chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
PURITY? XD Lies, lies, lies! Lol, just joking. I liked how you made the meeting with Quasi go all smooth like :P Update soon, twin
LilyHellsing chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Very interesting; its something new for sure!

XD Lol at the reference to Sweeney Todd

“Love? There is no love in this world…especially in Paris. Why not go to London? I hear people kill for love there, your more likely to die from love here.”
28 | « Prev Page 1 2