Reviews for Nightmare
I somehow stumbled upon your fanfic and I love it! Especially because my name is Tyra and you so rarely come across that name in any stories/movies so thank you ! Great story !
4thkage chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
may i know...what the title of the sequel?
i fell in love with FG/HG couple...
lilikaco chapter 27 . 10/13/2016
Oh daaaaamn Harry is cold blooded! Poor Fenrir and Hermione... I hope Lupus and Tyra are reunited eventually. Great story, I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
Julianna Bell chapter 27 . 9/8/2016
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST HERMIONE/FENRIR FANCTIONS I HAVE EVER READ! HOWEVER, I DID NOT LIKE THE ENDING TO BE HONEST. I think you should have left the whole Harry part and should have ended it with Tyra pouncing Lupus. Please make Hermione and Fenrir reunite in the sequel please.
htr17 chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
This story was amazing, I loved it! I really do hope to see a sequel sometime in the near future. I really want Hermione and Fenrir reunited with each other again. Good story :D
AD-DM chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
more please either was amazing
Firesong23 chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
Harry is a BASTARD
Lucyole chapter 27 . 7/16/2016
argh now i don'z know who is the eviler guy Harry or voldemort to be honest Voldy was
almost saner here than Harry, i love Fenrir he rocks, and you need t omake a freaking sequel
and kill harry saddly that they need him for killing Voldy but maybe voldy winning wouldn't be all to bad in the end damn it I'm now on the dark side whatever I'm on Hermiones side and we need to rescue her from crazy Harry hopefully she maybe will come out of the obliviate somehow would be interesting
and why Did Sirius and Remus helped him in the end oh gosh he did something to them didn't he
Please for all thats good and holy write a sequel. *cookies for you*
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Wow, Harry pulls a Wormtail? Betraying and hurting his best friend Hermione because he is too scared of a wolf / fight / disobey?! I can tell I don't like this Harry / fiction at all, sorry.
LovelyMed chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Where is sequel?
gigglymonkey12 chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
Despite everything...I really loved the story and this ending sucked . I want a sequel.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
I don't know, but I thought only an alpha could change form at will...unless you're trying to say that harry is one too?
gigglymonkey12 chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
This chapter was nicely written. I liked that you kept Fenir as the "nice" guy. Even though he was in his wolf form he didn't come in attacking her, but was playful and calm. He also seemed to have mellowed down at the end of this chapter.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
I've come to skip reading the word "pet"

You use somebody's name every time you talk to them...so the usage of pet in almost ALL of his sentences is becoming too much.
I do enjoy the fact that Fenir is trying to be nice though. It comes off as a man who isn't used to doing nice things for others, but is honestly trying to for her. (which is definitely how you wanted this to go bc Fenir didn't seem like the guy who would mollycoddle anybody)
gigglymonkey12 chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
The writing style is clean and with little errors, but it seems...like a younger author wrote it. It is missing a lot of depth that makes the writing come to life.

Also the over usage of "pet" is starting to grate.