Reviews for Nightmare
marianna79 chapter 27 . 11/26
I love this story. . . are you ever going to write a sequel? How could Remus have listened to Harry over Hermione about her mate? Will Hermione be able to help Fenrir change sides in order to get/protect her from Harry? If she didn't love him before, what makes him think she's going to love him now? Without Fenrir's tattoo, will she be able to get pregnant by Harry or has she already been impregnated? Does obliviate work on werewolves . . .I mean Tyra might not be affected when the full moon wakes her up? Lots of questions. I hope you do consider it. Thanks for writing!
MadHatter12345 chapter 27 . 11/10
Holy shit! This was one of the best fanfics I've read! An emotional roller coaster. Thank you for bringing joy into my world
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/27
Keep up the good work loving this
spaceygirl67 chapter 27 . 10/21
plz write soon for the sequel i love this story
cici love chapter 27 . 9/28
I think my heart just broke r u weighting a sequel
4thkage chapter 27 . 9/14
need a sequel!
kick-ass cinderella chapter 1 . 8/31
Ok, that chewing on your back quote was totally from ice age 1
Hermione9700 chapter 27 . 6/17
Damn that bastard Harry! I seriously love the way you write Fenrir/Hermione stories but, can't Fenrir just beat the absolute crap out of Harry please? Because if he doesn't then I will :) love your work and all the werewolf traditions and customs! Keep it up and please for the sake of all the potterverse please post the sequel soon! Please and Thank you!

supremedonutruler chapter 27 . 6/12
i am emotionally invested in this. where the frick is the sequel?!
vamp1001 chapter 27 . 5/31
Awesome story love it but whats the name of the sequel once again keep up the good work
Emmeebee chapter 18 . 2/2
I don't see how Hermione's going to forgive him for this. There has been quite a bit that I think she's being strangely forgiving for, but I can't see how anyone would forgive a murderer (who has already intimidated her and physically, emotionally, socially and sexually abused her) for banishing one best friend and killing another. Your writing flows well, but I'd recommend looking at it from different characters' perspectives to see whether or not it's realistic. It's easy to fancy a character or idea and so not notice the fact that the other main character has no reason to go along with it other than that it fits the plot, but a way to try to counteract that is to put yourself into a single character's viewpoint (ignoring what you know about the others') to see whether it's realistic from what they know and would be feeling.
Dragul chapter 27 . 1/14
Can't even put to words how screwed up this ending is... This story could have been really great but now it's just Hermione getting raped half the time and ending up with one of them...
Not to take anything away from your writing which was really good, but I can't agree with the direction the story has taken
Hope there will be a sequel and Hermione tortures Harry till he dies
1stSoulVamp chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Where the hell is the Sequel?! I need it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Anon chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
Your rant to Madhatter is why so many readers don't bother to review, or, if the review isn't all positive, it's left anonymously. Seriously, his/her review wasn't that bad, it was basically constructive criticism. Some writers, unfortunately, want only positive reviews. I try to leave as honest a review as possible, if that's what the writer appears to want. But writers who only want positive reviews? They're only getting half the story, and limiting their chance to improve as writers.

And calling out a reviewer who did not flame you is a bit childish and not called for. I wish you luck, but this is the one and only comment I'll be leaving.