Reviews for Waterloo
Wonderful story :)
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 3/3
I love this! Giggles.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/24
:) It's nice to know there are sensible women like Cammir and Anniel in Gondor. Gives hope for the future of the nation ;)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/24
If there were no blood and gore, it would have been a pleasant surprise.
Certh chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I finally found time to read this. Lovely fic, not sugar-coating the horrors of war but displaying them quite realistically. The notion of those Gondorian noble ladies helping in the Houses of Healing, under such dreadful circumstances, was really wonderful, evoking an uplifting emotion and contradicting the majority of fanfiction that depict them as superfluous beings.
Nicely portrayed characters, as well, and the first 'meeting' between Lothiriel and Eomer was definitely ingenious.

EC
queenyuks chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
This one was so intense and emotional, I loved it!
KnowInsight chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
"Don't look so embarrassed, my dear. Normal rules do not apply in these dark times. Feelings become intensified and courtship cannot wait on convention. A warrior needs to know there is someone to come home to."
Very interesting take on the Éomer /Lothíriel story

lol "And if I recollect correctly, it took me about two minutes to fall into your bed, but it took the best part of a year and a handfasting before I could get you into mine."
Turwaithien chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
This story is SOOOO GOOD!

This one was the first of your stories I have ever read a few years ago and now re-reading it...it still holds the same magic for me!
It is superbly written and I like that you stay very close to the books just describing it from a totally different point of view. That's very intriguing!

Since reading LOTR first time I have been in awe about Imrahil and his Swan-Knights and the arrival of Théoden, Éomer and the Rohirrim. They all aired such an aura and without them all Minas Tirith would have been in ruin before Aragorn arrived to the battle.
The movies have been a total disappointment in this respect and I'm so glad you do them justice here!

Thanks for this treat. I'm sure I haven't read this story for the last time.
Talia119 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
LBJ you are truly a gem and so is this story. It is one if my favorites! Like most of the reviewers I would love it if you expanded it a bit but I am most grateful to have it any way you choose to present it! :-) Keep up the fabulous writing dearest lady.
Diluvina chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I enjoyed this fiction quite a lot even though that it's more sombre than your other ones. I still find in amazing how you are able to re-create the characters with a completely different but still believable personality with each new story.
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Very good as always Lady Bluejay! I could only have wished the story was many more chapters long :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I loved this one-shot. The darker tone to it fitted the background of the war but you balanced it with the humor between Lothiriel and Eomer. Actually, the whole exchange about his being in her bed made me laugh for the rest of the story (in a good way!) :)
Maud chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Ah ! It's one meeting I love. I think that having them meet at that point in the story is very interesting, because very believable (if we think that Lothiriel is not at Dol Amroth). And of course, to find a such a king in her bed - I'd like to be her :)
Deandra chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Can't log in since ffn doesn't want me to review more than once, but this is still a wonderful tale! I had been thinking about it recently and finally decided I just had to reread it. And having done so, I couldn't resist sending along more kudos for a job well done!

I do enjoy a more realistic view of what it must have been like during and after the battles. This is an excellent representation.

- Deandra