Reviews for His Eyes
BusyBeexoxo chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love it! The detaildescription is amazing! x
Niamh Cullen chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
well done

this was really good

i really loved it and it was well written!
kalikitty13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love this story!1
BkLvr69 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
OMC! You almost had me crying there at the end.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Beautiful. The descriptions were vivid and detailed. In parts it pushed the level of detail acceptable, which was rare and enlightening. You have a very unique voice to your writing. I would gladly trade you for my current english teacher. You seem to add your own unique flair to everything.

George
MyImmortalMajor chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
wow
Hubert24601 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh wow, that was intense and amazing. You are so great at writing angsty stuff...

It almost made me cry. *almost* but not quite. So... I guess there's no way to get across to the other side, huh? xD
pkitten21 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Beautiful - I love it
silly bj chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
! That's it. I want more. I NEED more. ?
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow. This was absolutely beautiful. Have you considered expanding it at all?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
So cool! It definitely fits with the James Blunt song, and it has a happy ending! Awesome :D
twilighter616 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
AW!

That was AWESOME!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
aww, another happyish ending. leaves a lot to the imagination. I love it.
stormgurl chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Ah if only i can meet edward on the t. lol. i take the t almost everyday, this story was just too exact in its description, from the ride itself to the rude people that just totally ignore you. Also the stumbling part, no matter how much you ride the t, you always lose your footing at least once. lol good job on this story! i loved it!
Angels moon chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh my goodness, that was amazing ! Beautifully written, I loved the way it all came together. I really wish that you would continue with this, I think it has the potential for a great story. Though, either way it works :)

Oh, I don't know if I have ever reviewed your story before, but I read "Finding Beauty" and think it is simply fantastic ! Please continue update, you are a wonderful writer :)