Reviews for Sin City Sinners
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
This was a great story. I loved it.
nothingleft chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
yeay! I'm so glad you wrote that story! It was FABULOUS!
irishgirl32 chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Wonderful job with this story it was an amazing read!
Capricorn75 chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Oh, so good! My birthday is Friday and as a gift to myself I am printing out all my favorite fanfics and making a binder of them so I can read them whenever I want. And this story is definitely ranking near the top of that list!
nothingleft chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Aw, the brother love!
nothingleft chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
Birthday suit! :P
nothingleft chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
ROFL!*wipes eyes* Oh, my sides! you just cheered up one sad little fic writer. Thanks! Pirates! LOL
abovetherim chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
HAHA birthday suit I got a good laugh out of that! Good job!
nothingleft chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Poor poor cocky, naive Edward! Oh, is Bella gonna git him!
abovetherim chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
YES this is the chapter I had been waiting for, I love how all your stories are connected! Great Job!
irishgirl32 chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Aww that was cute I loved that chapter.
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Interrupting my reading yet again now that I've gotten to this part:Alice had made a special place in her heart for Edward the first day she met him. I take that back. He had a special place the first time she envisioned him. Seeing him in person only cemented it. In the beginning, I didn’t understand it. I couldn’t figure out why Alice tried so hard with him when we could all see that Edward refused to be any different. I guess Alice always saw the potential in him. She was good at things like that.

Somebody should really expand on this a little...hint, hint!
Ksangi chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Yay. Good tie in. I felt the sweetness begin to ooze yet again, but thankfully you surpressed it, whew.
tobreakfree chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
love love love

that all i seem to be able to say. lol
WeasleyWeakness chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
I loved this. Alot of the chapters had me laughing out loud. You gave all of them their witty personalities.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »