Reviews for Sin City Sinners
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Interrupting my reading yet again now that I've gotten to this part:Alice had made a special place in her heart for Edward the first day she met him. I take that back. He had a special place the first time she envisioned him. Seeing him in person only cemented it. In the beginning, I didn’t understand it. I couldn’t figure out why Alice tried so hard with him when we could all see that Edward refused to be any different. I guess Alice always saw the potential in him. She was good at things like that.

Somebody should really expand on this a little...hint, hint!
Ksangi chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Yay. Good tie in. I felt the sweetness begin to ooze yet again, but thankfully you surpressed it, whew.
tobreakfree chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
love love love

that all i seem to be able to say. lol
WeasleyWeakness chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
I loved this. Alot of the chapters had me laughing out loud. You gave all of them their witty personalities.
Ksangi chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
heh, heh, heh. Big tough vampire guys got brought down pretty fast...by their wives, snicker, snicker.
irishgirl32 chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
I love the go-karts that was wonderful! AND I AM SO GLAD TO SEE ALL THE CHAPTERS! Thank you so much!
Ksangi chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
Edward's birthday suit, huh? Yum.
Ksangi chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
I thought for sure Emmett was going to end up on the deck of the pirate ship shouting orders to his "crew"! Thanks for giving Emmett a brain, he's so funny, and a big goof, but he's not an idiot, unfortunately he is portrayed that way much too often.
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Before I read any further than this line- “Add it to our collection of pranks that made the news.”- I just want to say one thing: one-shots!
BluSkye425 chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
I
BluSkye425 chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
OMFE! THAT IS SERIOUSLY SO UNBELIEVABLY FUNNY! I'M STILL HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, AND IT'S KINDA HARD TO TYPE B/C MY EYES ARE TEARING UP. BEST CHAPTER!
Ksangi chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Oh MY GOD! An Adult Toy Store, donated to a Christian brain washing group, priceless wa hahhahahahahahahahahahah!
Girlz-Rule chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
great last few chapters! i enjoyed seeing the guys point of view!:D
BluSkye425 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
"Actually, it was more forehead to chin, but that’s not the point." I absolutely loved that quote. Of course, I love anything that includes Mike Newton making a fool of himself! But was this really necessary: "I bet I could satisfy her in ways you couldn’t dream of.” I mean, don't get me wrong, it was hilarious, but...EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW...I think i need a barf bag...
bellarina chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Poor Mike always the butt of the Cullens' little pranks heehee!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »