Reviews for Sin City Sinners
forgetMEalways chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
that was pretty damn hilarious!
nothingleft chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Very good, Very good. I love that you're doing multiple POV's. Lots of fun, no?
Nenabobena chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Jasper came down nicely. I love it how we got a lot with little conversation. Jasper keeps a lot to himself but I can't tell he enjoys himself just as much as the others.

The whole jail/drunks stories were funny.

OMG I couldn't stop laughing at the Ford Foucus threat...that was brilliant!
terylmarieee chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
omg this chapter had me laughing! my favorite part was "How could we live with a hundred year old virgin and not tease him?"
Jexena chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
That was so perfect. I can not even tell you my favorie part this time. I loved so many parts. First was Edward getting carded for the car. Or the part where Emmett quotes John Tucker Must Die. Let me see, there was the part where Alice called Edward and silultaneously killed the bet and coned Edward into a birthday party - Which may be a moot point now. There was Edward calling Alice a psyco pixie to Emmett's psycic pixie. Emmett making Bella promanent in Belagio was cute. The chick at the front desk of the hotel was predictable. Jasper's litle joke was kind of evil. He really should have known better. And to top it all off Alice pages him with what will happen if they end up in jail. I do love Alice. That was an incredably awsome chapter.
Girlz-Rule chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
great new chapter.:)
dressageprincess chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I vote for at least one of the guys to at least come close to getting arrested! LOL
grimmkimfaerytales chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
very good... keep going, i'm hooked.
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
great new story:) i like the idea
dressageprincess chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
ya! another fun story. you have to say that the Cullen's plus Vegas make for great stories. And just for the record I absolutly love Vegas! HeHe! ;)
CarolineB chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
You are SUCH a great writer! Another excellent story that I'm addicted to! Please tell us what prank Emmett pulled on Edward in the cafeteria that caused the pink backlash! I'm dying to know.
BluSkye425 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
HAHA! I like this story! It'll be interesting being in Emmett's thoughts often. He's a character that can always make me laugh. I love that you have all these spinoffs of the original story-it's brilliant!
Jexena chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was great. I loved it so much. You are good at the Emmett POV too. I can not wait to see who is next. I really liked the part where he asks Rosalie why she was messing with his suitcase. The things he trys to get away with is beyond me. I am glad that he realizes his role in the family and is not disapointed in it. He really is needed as the tension breaker, especially with Edward and Jasper around. I also really like hoe Carlisle said that he didn't want to be called down to bail them out ... Emmett. That was so classic. I was just wondering if you had a reason for making it June 15? That happens to be my first neice's birthday, I thought that was cool. I do love this title.
Nenabobena chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ok sounds like the trip is going to be fun! I like those 3 together, they are so into gambling lol.

Emmett did sound a little weird to me at the beginning but it really came to character once they were in the car. Good job
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Bouncing in my seat like Alice...this is good stuff! I love interaction between the brothers.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »