Reviews for Sin City Sinners
irishgirl32 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Cant wait to see what comes next! I will keep trying to think of suggestions!
BluSkye425 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
That was hilarious. *snorts* I can't seem to stop laughing! Fabulous chapter-can't wait for the next one!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
All things that happen in Vegas..Lol.
Girlz-Rule chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
great chapter, lol. love the coaster ride:)
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
That was hilarious! I'm so glad Jasper and Edward have the chance to be happy and have fun with Emmett.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
ahaha, wicked funny.

you should do a sigfried and roy type of thing. i know that they probably really arent performing anymore but it would be funny for our little hunter boys to see two humans tameing tigers. can you imagine the three of them wanting to get up and show 'em how it's done?
CarolineB chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
The guys are hilarious in Vegas! Need to read more -
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
aww i love it! edward and fast cars is so hot. and what was that receptionist thinking?
BluSkye425 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
...EDWARD MOONED JASPER? WTF? Okay, you surprised me...big time! OMG...that's so funny!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
You did a great job writing from Jasper's POV.

I've always been intrigued by Edward's mind reading ability. The mind is someone's personal space where no one can invade and it would bother me to know if someone could tell whatever I was thinking. It's like you have no safe haven jsut for yourself. Wouldn't his family be a little uncomfortable around him? I mean, they must be sued to it, but still...

"“That’s because you’re gifted,” Emmett teased. “You really are special on the inside, just like your mom told you!”"

Great line!

I love all of the bantering! It's so brotherly! :)

"I personally didn’t have a problem with it if it was for a good reason and I wasn’t the one in the jail. "

Ha! Of course...why not...

"Like the time Edward and Emmett got arrested for public indecency for mooning me."

Ah! You referenced VJGM! Such an amazing author!
irishgirl32 chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
This is great cant wait to read more about their trip!

and I agree with you Family Therapy Cullen Style and Boycotts and Barflies are two of my favorite stories!
vjgm chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I like the story... but who deosn't love Vegas baby!

Can;t wait to see what trouble they get into!

and you didn't need to write all that at the end...but thanks. :)
tobreakfree chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
i love it so far!

i was hoping youd do this.
forgetMEalways chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
that was pretty damn hilarious!
nothingleft chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Very good, Very good. I love that you're doing multiple POV's. Lots of fun, no?
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »