Reviews for Sin City Sinners
84gemstone chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I can't see it being Alice or Rose calling first but, Edward is very sure of himself. Em in all pink 0_o
BellaCullen4ever chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
update!
MaggieTruthSeer chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
I laughed so hard I cryed!
AliceW chapter 11 . 9/11/2009
thank you for this story. These three men can definitely not be quiet away from their wives!

The POV different are great to see their trip!

ah Vegas!
joayla chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
i went to vagas a few years back and loved it. You picked some of my favorite parts the pirate show and the roller coaster at new york.

a really fun story i loved it !
trooper015263 chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
This was too freaking funny. I seriously was crying from laughing so hard. It was nice to see the boys being "boys"!
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
I liked it a lot! I giggled a lot while I read it!
Double Spell chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i'm confused about the summery you have on...

*~Edward, Emmett & Jasper head to Vegas for brotherly bonding. The City of Lights has no clue what's about to hit!~*

O.o "the city of lights" is Paris... why is it mentioned for vegas...?
AliceEvilTwin chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
How can you not just love Jasper, Emmet and Edward? these funny, breathtaking people is every girls dream, and when they are going to Vegas...who knows what the are gone get up to? A really amazing story, love the consept and the ide, and I just have to start reading the nexst chapter..!:)

Sorry that my english arent that good, but hope you understand my comment anyway:P
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
interesting kinda curious how they did with demetri is that in the other story u mentioned too cause curious to see what happened lol anyways love the story btw
deleteteled chapter 11 . 3/15/2009
oh la la

very interesting

please update sooN!
MasenCullen chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
Loved it! I really enjoyed the insight of the guys trip. HA HA HA The phone calls are TO FUNNY! Very creative writing skills. Hope there's more Twilight stories to come from you.
Reeney-Twilightlover chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Aww this was a cute chapter.

xoxo
Reeney-Twilightlover chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Haha

lol

"I have a deep voice!"

Teehee
former.trackstar chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
Great story! (as always of course:)
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »