Reviews for Sin City Sinners
former.trackstar chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
aw...Edward knew about the Mercedez before his bday? No fair!

This trip seems like a lot of trouble. I look forward to reading it :)
SRyan chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
LOVE IT. You are great!
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
LOL loved their Vegas trip :P

those boys sure know how to get into trouble. hahah

:D
Camryn-is-my-Heart chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
LOL. I was going to go read the second year, but decided I had to read this first. Really fun! Now I am off to read the second year. :D
Edwardismyherion chapter 11 . 11/8/2008
Very good!
TangibleDarkness chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
mooning? haha! i would read that in a heartbeat!
Samanthaaa Jox chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
This was great!

All the trouble the boys got into was hilarious.

Especially the lion scence!

haha.

And I loved the ending.

Emmet is so cute when he's protecting Bella.
klutzygirl34 chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
aw, I love how overprotective emmie is!
HeyMazara chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
"I wished I could get Edward to find out. Emmett and his damn rules!"

-I'd kinda like to know what everyone else is thinking TOO! Hahah. You know you've been reading too much fanfiction when you find yourself automatically relying on Edward to tell everyoen's thoughts. LOL

"God bless my wife!"

-HAHAH! ALICE RULES! Hahah.

"Our friend "

-I'm really anxious to find out who this "friend" is now! LOL

“Newton,” Edward snarled.

-OMG! NO! HAHAH MIKE NEWTON!
HeyMazara chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
“Good. I was worried they would torture you to make up for lost teasing time.”

-Hahah! That's the job of older brothers, Emmett and Jasper, right! LOL

“Welcome!” came from another room."

-HAHA. rotlf. I love how they help each other out like that. LOL!

-Edward and bella's conversation was SO CUTE

"She had probably counted just to make sure she didn’t seem eager."

-Hahah. it's so funny how rose acts like she's annoyed or indifferent with Emmett and he sees through that. LOL

“Don’t be that way, Emmie! You know you would have teased me if I had been in your seat.”

-Aw! I love how she calls him "Emmie" I find it annoying in some fics where Emmett and Rosalie's relationship is like mostly based on sex and she doesn't really seem to care for him at all when that's SO not how it's supposed to be. LOL You really portray their relationship well.

“Sorry, Rosie! I can’t seem to block well enough to spare our little brother."

-HAHAHA! Poor Edward! Poor Rosalie and Emmett too.

"Don’t do it. It has very ugly consequences."

-Hahah. I can see where that could get a LITTLE (cough cough) bit freaky over time. Alice just like telling yiou what not to do because it will have bad consequences.
HeyMazara chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
"She thought it would be romantic if you two shared some spaghetti and ended it with a kiss"

Hahahaha. That would be hilarious! And SO CLICHED!

"but when it came to love and marriage and Bella, I was nothing more than a seventeen year old."

Aw! That was a REALLY cute line!

"You never knew when or how loud Emmett would scream and what faces he and Jasper would make if the coaster had a camera on it."

HAhahah. Diversity. Lol. I can see that happening. Jasper and Emmett goofing off for the camera. LOL.

“You aren’t thinking of being a cowardly deserter, are you?”

Hahahahah. Poor Edward having this torturous tag-team on his case all the time! Hahah. So cute!

"Jasper’s mouth was in a perfect ‘o’ shape as he stared at Emmett. Emmett couldn’t be seen behind the large red bra that covered his face. "

OMG! ROTFLMAO! I CAN SO see that happening! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I want a copy of that picture! LOL
HeyMazara chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Hahah. this is so funny. Emo Drunk sounds so funny.

What was that receptionist thinking? LOL

Again, I LOVE their brotherlyness it's so awesome!
HeyMazara chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Hahah. This is so hilarious. I love how cute the whole group is! They are so awesome!

I'm going to put this in my c2 if you don't mind! It's so great! If you do let me know okay!

Edward is so cute! Gah. I love him. Emmett is hilarious as well and so is jasper. I love how they interact on the brotherly level which is osmething we didn't see near enough of in the books.
rosewolf44 chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
i cant wait 2 read more
twilighter616 chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
I just cannot wait to find out what happened. To the next story!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »