Reviews for PS Don’t Forget the Instant Coffee
Meew3 chapter 1 . 1/7
:D
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Interesting short story-it really fleshed out the characters of Yugioh and how they work, Ina rather creative fashion. It's interesting to see what they're doing and how they operate when the fate of the world isn't hanging in the balance.
lalalei chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Awwww! This was really adorable and also really funny XD I love the description of Grandpa Mutou and dinner. "It was easier to live with a polar bear who'd sat on a cactus if he didn't have his rolled egg omelette for dinner first" XD
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Whoo! 6(*V*)9 Seriously, you have good ideas!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I absolutely loved this. You don't find a perfect piece like this in fanfiction much and, surprisingly, I was doing nothing more than trying to find Jounouchi/Anzu fiction when I came across this, so I'm really glad that my couple interests changed so that I found this. The writing in it was beautiful and simplistic, yet detailed and complex at the same time. I loved the length of it and the brief dialogue in between the details. Everything seemed to fit together wonderful and you really nailed all of the characters :)
EmD23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very cute.
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Daaaww! How cute! I think you captured each of the different characters well. Keep up the good work!

-Torpe
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Ah, this was a wonderful piece of art! You portrayed the characters so perfectly and you really captured Anzu's spirit and her tendency to help everyone. I loved it. :)
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
AW!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
:D You portray the characters so perfectly! I need to read more...
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
very nice
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Great. Wonderfully written. Lovely to read. Very fun. I could continue, but things might get repetitive.

Seriously, I loved it. This was so awesome that... yea, it was just great. Humdrum bits of life can be great when done well - you, I am pleased to say, have that skill.

Congrads.
Lunnaei chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
*love! - learned the hard way that she can't leave heats on here..._...* That was wonderful, like usual. XD *hands you a mug of hot cocoa with cinnamon*
Yma chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Very nice, a beautiful little story with excellent characterisation, I adore it! Thanks!
Osidiano chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow. I'm always really impressed when people remember that there is life outside of cardgames, but this just blew my mind. Excellent job at capturing the mundane and making it fascinating, and at reminding us what blessings friends can be. Anzu, you really are a lifesaver, sweetie.