Reviews for Have You Lived A Lifetime Today?
Greenfang chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice, really nice.

I think you should consider taking this story further beyond the oneshot stage. While I always like a story that doesn't spoonfeed you the facts and action, this, I feel, has a lot of potential to make a great series.

One again, nice one!

Ja.

Greenfang.
St. Tabris chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Very cute. You're gettin' better, dude!
dennisud chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
You've got to be Kidding me...

You leaving us like this is like 'Coitus interruptus'!

There HAS to be more and a bit more background to back up their OCC behavior!

dennisud
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ah so short but so perfect.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Moving sucks. Glad you survived the process. ::chuckles::

Nice, insightful story.
141fanficfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Excellent work as always.

S/R/A: the ultimate combo.
Neferius chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I could see a few things that are slightly off. The lime content, if you want to call it that, didn't seem to fit to well in my opinion. Obviously they both like Shinji and they are like sisters to eachother so I don't judge that it just seemed a little quick.

Still, It's a nice change of pace and great for what it is. I always enjoy a good quickie now and then.

Good work Lord Saturn.

Read ya Later.

99Chevy.
ATOMIC.SQUIRREL chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Interesting, Mr Satrun, interesting. It is apperent that you are not dead yet, which is good. I liked this little introduction the story, i will be looking forward to the next chapter. Fells a bit rushed, but i can't say that since my first chap is nothing without the twist at the end.

For everyone reading this, i'm workin on my story, but i dont have a good excuse (like Saturn here) for being late. Expect to hear from me soon Saturn, our readers for both our stories await.
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
How could you! I never...I can't...YOU DID THIS?

xp, kidding!

I love how this turned out. Asuka declaring she and Rei will save Shinji was priceless. I wonder what her plan is? Hehe! This just was heartwarming and wonderful. Keep up the good work!