Reviews for Rejected!
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Oi it's been 6 years already!give me more!
yume76 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
hahaha. this was totally hilarious. i'm looking forward to more. please update!
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Next chapter pls. And why did you have to make Itachi so un-Itachi-like?
ishala8 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was an awful pick-up line, I seriously expected better from the Uchiha Clan genius. Still, no matter how corny, I hate to see Itachi get rejected. Gaara, too, for that matter.

Everyone else, though, that is something to laugh endlessly at. It's a great idea and I really hope you develop it further. Keep up the good work!
Daisy Holden chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
fuuuuuunyyyy...! love the pick-up AND implications!

when will you post the next ch?
Takeru1996 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
WHY DAMMIT (excuse my french)! another story/drabble that should be continued. If you would be so kind please continue this drabble.
Zoey lilyanne chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
do ever finish anything? don't answer that! you might break my heart...this is like the 5th review i've left you today :) feel loved...but not in a creepy way
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Heh, cute. You Promised More, So I'm Just Gonna Stop Begging. It Feels Like I'm In A Bad Relationship

TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 8/3/2009

I definitly want to see one with Kisame, Deidara, & Hidan. Suigetsu too. I love to see one with Zabuza & Raiga.
Anake14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Drabble is good. It's how most stories get written in the world, unfortunately it also accounts for the bad ones...How books we read in school ever became best sellers I'll never know given that only a few are actually good.
longgnol chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
i feel so sorry for itachi.
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
oh man you have to continue ...XD that was great.
peter pan chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh that was hilARious
QUEENJJ123ABCRESPECTBABY chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
hahahaha! love it! its too funny! and sakura, with a complete stranger... hope she's single, or else her significant other is gonna be pretty mad... -nods-