Reviews for Ties That Bind
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Reading this story was a treat from start to finish. It's just so right in every aspect. Long enough to be worth biting into it, short enough not to be tiring. It has just the right amounts of humor, action and drama, and greatly enjoyable character interaction.
Also, I think the phrase 'Angel and his Charlies' will forever stick in my head as synonym to 'Fang Gang' :D
Thank you for the great read. :)
The Pianist's Touch chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
This was amazing! Your characters were delightfully in character, your dialogue was hilarious, your plot was creative, and I really like the backstory you created for mages. Bravo!
Rocky Balboa chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Just finished reading the story. Thank you very much. I think it was a really great and touching story. A sequel would be great to continue the story line with interactions between the Scoobies and Fang Gang and their progress with life & unlife. Spike should be fixed up with a curse free soul so he never hurts Dawn in the future as warned by Lorne.
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing.
auberus chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. There were so many little things in it that were absolutely fantastic. I loved Rebecca, and I usually hate OFC's with a fiery passion. I loved Spike - the characterization was perfect, and his interactions with Angel and Cordelia and Dawn were absolutely a joy to read. With everyone, actually - you did a great job of capturing the way he relates to people, and the scene where he goes after Gunn was flawless. I particularly liked the way that you dealt with the trauma and grief caused by Buffy's death. I wish that there had been a psychologist available, not only for Dawn but for Buffy as well, when she made her return from Heaven. The metaphor of painkillers for a broken ankle was the most accurate one I've ever seen or heard when it comes to psychiatric drugs.

I'm going to stop rambling now, but I *adored* this fic, and wanted to tell you so.
angel-cordy chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
That was good. Keep up the good work.
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
wow. That was just so emotional. And Spike messing with magnetic poetry... hilarious!
screaminheathen69 chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Okay, I realise I'm reading your stories in reverse order, but once again I must say 'Outstanding!'.
Kazaera chapter 6 . 10/27/2004
Lovely description of how anti-depressants work. It's amazing how otherwise sane, rational people will freak out at the slightest mention of such things *sigh*.

All in all, wonderful fic! I love the wonderfully IC character interaction and all the hints at things to come.

Just out of interest, why a psychiatrist and not a psychologist for Dawn?
Kazaera chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
That is the best Spike-Angel interaction scene I have ever seen. Period.

*applauds*
PixiePain chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
I must say that this has been one of the best written and truest to form stories that I have read on . It was so good that i read it from front to back and am now headed to bed at six o'clock in the morning when I was supposed to be headed to bed three hours ago. hehehe then I began to red this story. I just want to tell you really what an excellent piece of fiction you have here (as if you need me to tell you) and that I cannot wait to read the two that you mentioned in the first chapter of this one. But alas, that will be for another day, cuz right now I need to get my $$ to bed. _ Thanks again for the great story.
MBB chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
Nice fic, and the C/S-ness is funny
Roony chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
wow. This was amazing. Your writng and character portrayal is spectacular. Well done, mate
-Roony
Spidey-phd chapter 6 . 4/7/2004
Amazing!
Briana Marie chapter 6 . 10/7/2003
LOVED IT! I am still amazed by the way you keep your characters in character and create OCs which aren't Sues! I really liked Rebecca! Have you written any other fics with her in them, because I'd love to read them. Also, you still didn't say who the ripped out pictures were of! I still think they were of Darla, but I wish I could know for sure. Anyway, now that the new season of Angel is up, I hope to see more new stuff from you (if the inspiration hits of course!) You are a terrific writer and eventually I will read all of your stuff! Mwa ha ha, I shall bombard you with reviews! 'Til next time! :)