Reviews for Changing The Past
hinata1710 chapter 3 . 2/4
I think "trio" is more appropriate than "three-some", it sounds like a three-way romantic relationship
YokaiAngel chapter 28 . 1/28
Awesome!~
John Joseph529 chapter 28 . 10/28/2015
man this story is very interesting please update
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 28 . 10/26/2015
Lol loved the ending of this chapter I really can't wait to read more please update this soon I really love this so far.
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 26 . 10/26/2015
yes that would be really intresting
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Maddra?
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
He wants to finish his battle with his dad I'd bet but just a guess lol this is really good :)
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 28 . 10/5/2015
This is truly very interestingly to read; please update soon
Mors de Silva Caelum chapter 28 . 10/2/2015
This story was so enjoyable, I hope you continue it one day. .
Thank you for writing this!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Group time travel...very rare to find
divergentlover523 chapter 28 . 8/22/2015
No no no no no no no! No! Are you kidding me?! You just decide to not update for SEVEN YEARS, and leave us on a cliff hanger! Please update!
KittyKitFox chapter 28 . 8/11/2015
Wish u could continue
Darsh Nagareboshi chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Dude, not to be rude, but what's with that grammar man? Seriously. Only one person should be talking per paragraph. It's confusing. I like the idea so far, but it's hard to read. I don't mean to be mean about it, but did you actually check this before posting? I'm gonna keep reading for a while and see what happens. After all, it's only the first chapter. I hope the story gets better. I'd like to read something like this. Most of the time, only one or a few people travel to the past. Having so many will definitely make it interesting.
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
is ganging up naruto really that fun? He can feel pain too you know (not towards you, author-san)
Kurokawa sasuke chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
i like the drunk part it's funny...