Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
AzrielG chapter 8 . 3/21
Hiya, you might not have noticed, and it might be my phone on which I'm reading this, but a load of the chapters so far have been completely underlined.. Other than that loving the story :D
Pesper chapter 31 . 2/16
That was so great thanks for the chapter
Paying Attention chapter 24 . 2/10
""Imperio!" called Voldemort, using the first Unforgivable of the match." What do you call the Cruciatus curse Harry was just under for 4 minutes?! You just don't pay enough attention to what you are typing. I cannot read anymore of this drivel. You clearly do not know the difference between plural and possessive, and misuse apostrophes almost every time. Ethan Rafe seems the most useless character ever & you couldn't even get his name right. At over 300k words I sure hope your writing has improved by the end, but I can't stomach another paragraph. Practice makes progress, so hopefully you can learn from the heaps of errors that are in this first attempt.
Paying attention chapter 18 . 2/9
'Ethan Rafe' would have been Tom Riddle III. Tom Riddle Jr. became Voldemort.
mugglesftw chapter 2 . 1/28
Good stuff well written and emotions come through well.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 1/28
great battle lots of tension and action.
Skeletickles chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
...
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
Just finished reading really love your story concept. Looking forward to the next one, thanks!
The Unbearded Marxist chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
I already know who Ethan really is... Tom Bombarie. ..
The Unbearded Marxist chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
I have only one question... When one enters the Great Hall the tables are as follows from left to right: Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor... Then, right from the Gryffindor table is the outer wall with the windows... If Harry crashed d through the window and with momento flew another 20 metres, how did he fall onto the Gryffindor table? He should have fallen on either the Ravenclaw or Slytherin table... I'm sorry but I'm a hardcore fan, otherwise I love the story... I finished the Heartlands and Wastelands stories a couple of years ago and this is the first time I'm reading your trilogy
Calicodog12356 chapter 23 . 8/4/2016
XD happy...GINNY
I wuv it I loaf it ITS SO FUNNY UR DA BEST
mckertis chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Uh, this was absolutely terrible. Like watching a weird nonsensical dream that never ends. THAT, my dear children, is how NOT to write a book.
Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
Epic, superb, amazingly written, stunning and magical.

These are all words used to discribe J. K. Rowling's masterpiece.

Your masterpiece is even better but I've found the only issue so far, besides formatting, in your A/N you said this story separates the men from the boys, well I'm a teenager.
Mr A. Nonymous chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
Wow. Your sir are a talented writer, but then again you'd have to be, after all you share my name.

3 things to say,

1. Mr. Grangers Car is Boss
2. Harry is Boss
3. You and your story are Boss
Chad S chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Recalled by Dumbledore or not, Remus would've never left Harry alone to deal with the funeral. Nor would he or the Order have allowed Harry to walk around by himself in Diagon alley. And even if he were upset about Sirius, he would never grabbed Harry by the throat. Your characters are frustratingly out of character.