Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
mckertis chapter 4 . 5/15
Uh, this was absolutely terrible. Like watching a weird nonsensical dream that never ends. THAT, my dear children, is how NOT to write a book.
Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 20 . 5/1
Epic, superb, amazingly written, stunning and magical.

These are all words used to discribe J. K. Rowling's masterpiece.

Your masterpiece is even better but I've found the only issue so far, besides formatting, in your A/N you said this story separates the men from the boys, well I'm a teenager.
Mr A. Nonymous chapter 17 . 4/30
Wow. Your sir are a talented writer, but then again you'd have to be, after all you share my name.

3 things to say,

1. Mr. Grangers Car is Boss
2. Harry is Boss
3. You and your story are Boss
Chad S chapter 4 . 4/15
Recalled by Dumbledore or not, Remus would've never left Harry alone to deal with the funeral. Nor would he or the Order have allowed Harry to walk around by himself in Diagon alley. And even if he were upset about Sirius, he would never grabbed Harry by the throat. Your characters are frustratingly out of character.
How do you manage to underline/italicize entire chapters and NOT EVEN REALIZE IT?

this is annoying
Pretty good so far, but its unfair how Harry aquires muscle definition (despite how minimal) over the course of 3 days while it took me months haha xD Also Dumbledore should have looked into the matter of Harry's "death" before blindly declaring it to the whole order and the people it would hurt the most, but still very good, and I am looking forward to reading the rest of this.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/5
Harry is only for Ginny
rnthenu chapter 28 . 4/2
And when did Dumbledore's Army become Defense Association? Did I actually miss it? Anyway thanks for writing
rnthenu chapter 27 . 4/2
I think a basic occlumency shield could thwart the signing the parchment. I guess tantrums are part of character development in coming to grasp with the gravity of the war. But it's becoming more and more kind of tiring/boring to read I guess. BTW I see you know what a portkey is. It should have been used more in previous travelling and coming to rescue (since there wasn't any talk about anti-portkey wards, e.g. 150 aurors waiting to apparate)
rnthenu chapter 26 . 4/2
I usually prefer Harry and Ginny pairing. But your initial pairing of Padma was so sweet that I was hoping that will work out. It was bit disappointing when Harry didn't even think back at his time with Padma. Well on with this pairing I guess. Thanks for writing. I mean the best thing about your story is that it's very hard to put down. On with the show...
rnthenu chapter 18 . 4/1
Seriously? I mean seriously? I know you were young when you wrote this and I really don't have any right to criticize you. But some of the obvious rational stuff not happening is annoying. E.g. why couldn't Dumbledore floo to a different place and apparate from there, rather than walking/running 15 minutes to school gate to apparate. Seem like a very stupid action from Dumbledore. But then again I'm so stupid, why didn't he use Fawkes?
ItsAlvin chapter 24 . 3/22
fç.
Hippothestrowl chapter 24 . 2/15
Another turn-taking-chat action scene ruined by bad timing and illogical folly. :(
Hippothestrowl chapter 19 . 2/14
Seems a very inefficient way to learn swordplay: keep trying until you accidentally get it right.
Hippothestrowl chapter 18 . 2/14
Much better chapter than the last. Both had interesting story ideas but few can write believable fight scenes, and Ethan was a waste of space and a big let down. Ginny is good but are we seeing yet another repeat of forced separation after stupidly making her a target? A good story has waves of good and bad for the hero but this story is mostly bad for Harry so it's a downer much of the time. Most of it is readable and even immersive but I have to skip over some of it.