Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
Martian Shark chapter 17 . 12/2/2017
Well. you could have removed Ethan from the story and absolutely nothing would have changed. He's just the dude who randomly pops in sometimes and taught Harry apparition then died the stupidest death ever. what a waste.
mysuvone chapter 12 . 10/10/2017
I am enjoying this tpry Fudge is an arse I always wanted him gone.
Grammar Nazi chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
This ENTIRE CHAPTER is underlined. If the author isn't dead... FIXITFIXITFIXIT
acquiringwriter chapter 31 . 7/7/2017
Wow! Fantastic story!
xreaperxx8 chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
I'm not actually sure how many times I have read this but every time there is one thing I never fail to think during Dermas's training session with Harry: how he reminds me of Brom when he started to train Eragon. It's in the way you write the scene. is there any correlation?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2017
I'm rereading tbis for about the 4th or 5th time over the years. I always fprget how good these stories are. Also really glad yoi gave Neville the slow clap
AzrielG chapter 8 . 3/21/2017
Hiya, you might not have noticed, and it might be my phone on which I'm reading this, but a load of the chapters so far have been completely underlined.. Other than that loving the story :D
Pesper chapter 31 . 2/16/2017
That was so great thanks for the chapter
Paying Attention chapter 24 . 2/10/2017
""Imperio!" called Voldemort, using the first Unforgivable of the match." What do you call the Cruciatus curse Harry was just under for 4 minutes?! You just don't pay enough attention to what you are typing. I cannot read anymore of this drivel. You clearly do not know the difference between plural and possessive, and misuse apostrophes almost every time. Ethan Rafe seems the most useless character ever & you couldn't even get his name right. At over 300k words I sure hope your writing has improved by the end, but I can't stomach another paragraph. Practice makes progress, so hopefully you can learn from the heaps of errors that are in this first attempt.
Paying attention chapter 18 . 2/9/2017
'Ethan Rafe' would have been Tom Riddle III. Tom Riddle Jr. became Voldemort.
mugglesftw chapter 2 . 1/28/2017
Good stuff well written and emotions come through well.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
great battle lots of tension and action.
Skeletickles chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
...
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
Just finished reading really love your story concept. Looking forward to the next one, thanks!
The Unbearded Marxist chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
I already know who Ethan really is... Tom Bombarie. ..