Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
Johnnyseattle chapter 31 . 3/20/2011
I discovered Wastelands of Time recently, and was absolutely floored that I had otherwise never heard of it, and so I figured I'd start reading your other works. And I have to join in the amazement that this story only has 218 reviews. Once again, you're setting the bar pretty goddamned high for any future fanfiction authors, and I'm banging into book two of this right after I hit the submit button. Thanks for the awesome stories Bob.
darrencrissavpm chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i honestly don't understand why you dont have 50,000 reviews. this is the third time i'm reading your trilogy because compared to this, everything else on fanfiction pretty much sucks haha. so congrats to a job well done!
bumblebeezy chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
shit just got real. i spoke too soon. he's finally gonna learn some new tricks.

harry just can't catcha break. body be bruised & battered then ginny drops him. i had to chuckle at that.

i like the last bit when he just apparated away. but shouldn't his parents graves be at godrics hollow?

reviewers notes/ R/N: so people who can't stop reading about harry may be graced with your own twist to the cannon story.

i hope i can go to sleep soon. but it's been good so far.
bumblebeezy chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
i honestly do not understand why there haven't been that many reviews for this story.

as much as it amuses me to no end reading all of your self-praise, i have to agree. i love a good action scene.

the grangers were annoying me to no end though. I can't wait for Harry to fully grow into his power and just accept it. all his self doubt and emotional turmoil is sort of getting... for lack of a better word old. i still am feeling this story though.
bumblebeezy chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
the balls of light made for some good imagery in my head. i thought that scene was beautiful.
bumblebeezy chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
loving this story! i am reading on.
bumblebeezy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
oh geez, i've only been reading for a couple mins but i have to stop and say THANK YOU. the beginning was fantastic! the grammar & spelling were on point. the content... much much better than the others i've tried to start i have been scouring for days trying to find other fics up to par with the ones i've already read & so far i think my face is scrunched up forever because i've cringed so much.

this definetely holds promise...
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 31 . 1/22/2011
I have just finished this story, and it was an amazing, breathtaking read. I have only one question. When Hermione, Ron and Ginny were being held in the forest why did not the centaurs come to their aid?
T chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
The events of the story, although they should be interesting, are told in a very boring manner, and the dialogue is ridiculously stilted and forced. Try again.
Visjith chapter 31 . 1/16/2011
The story is damn good. Can't understand why there are so less reviews though. Liked it better than rowling's last 3 books. Actually according to jkr disarming and stunning hex can win a war. War situations are correctly depicted and press is also not overly foolish. Though i tought that sword will be used more in story
Argetlam22 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
I am very appreciative of your writing. One thing that my own writing lacks, sadly, is flesh. That is, the fleshing out of the story...details, descriptions, making the story come to life in the readers mind. While not entirely complete, you do a better job of it than I. Keep writing, it will make you better than you ever thought you'd be. I look forward to seeing what you will bring to the table next.
Calsifur chapter 28 . 12/25/2010
My God, u sly fox! Nabakza is Azkaban spelt backwards! :O
Vermouth chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
This story is very good. I'm suprised it has so few reviews, considering it's bleeding well written and it's very interesting. Readers are weird.
Lolwut chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Haha that made old dumbles look like a right idiot... Good chapter, I really enjoy your writing styles :) keep it up!
excelsia chapter 1 . 12/8/2010

i dont remember if i reviews for ur heartlands of time story

very heart-tearing story sorta,

the dark feel of the various scenes, etc. everything is pretty badass!

and amazing twists and all :)

at start it seemed its gonna be a typical going to the past to right the wrong story,

but then HP says this is his 10th time, and all,

is the start of awesomeness,

and then his wounds by the bone-mare / orc mare / man

and all :) :)

well, this story on the other hand,

is veery veeery cliche!

JUST not able to read it :'(

i read a review which says, chapter 5 onwards is ok. ..

i srsly hope that! cause i read till 4 - ewwwww.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »