Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
Delicious darkness chapter 31 . 8/27/2011
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

This is an AMAZING story!

WOW!

This is one of the best I've ever read!

I can't wait to read the next part
EVILGRIM chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I READ THIS STORY AROUND FOUR OR SO YEARS AGO, TO ME IT WAS A MASTERPIECE THEN AND STILL IS. THIS WAS ONE OF MY VERY FIRST INTRODUCTIONS INTO THE WORLD OF HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION AND FOR SUCH A THOROUGHLY WELL WRITTEN FIC, A TRILOGY AT THAT I THINK ITS HEAVILY UNDER REVIEWED. KUDOS TO YOU JOE!
NewFanFictionFan chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
An enjoyable story so far.

You keep confusing "past" and "passed", you have used them incorrectly numerous times. Its a bit distracting.

Thanks for all your hard work in creating the story.

Carl
Allie Vortex chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Just thought id tell you, this was the first piece of fanfic that i had ever read back in 2009 and i have been avidly scouring the web for more ever since:) thank you, you changed my life
Blanky Man chapter 31 . 6/5/2011
Like many others, I stumbled upon this story after reading WoT. I found this story extremely engaging by the end, staying up well beyond my bedtime on several occasions. I did have a few gripes, such as your swapping of words like "past" and "passed", "to" and "too", but they pertain mainly to spelling and punctuation (yes, I'm what many people term a "grammar nazi"). I noticed that your storytelling had markedly improved by the end, and I am genuinely looking forward to reading the next two stories.
Joel chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I am a big fan of your writing. That being said, I think the hyperbole in the first section was a little over the top. When you made those philosophical statements so rigid, it immediately caused me to disagree, and I was not as likely to take your hook into the story. I don't know, I just didn't buy the everything has an opposite argument. And religion and science aren't opposites necessarily, they are simply different. In particular, this sentence drew my ire: "the majority of civilization believed the side of good was represented by Christians." I would say only European sources held this view, if at all, let alone most of civilization. I guess as a reader I felt insulted by the over-generalization present in this section. Sorry I'm being negative, I hope its helpful at least. Other than that, I enjoyed the chapter very much. :) Maybe in the future, set up you're argument with the precepts before the conclusion. I think this would let me accept it more easily.
doc2005hotmail.com chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
I am reading this story now after just finishing Wastelands of Time. I know you were young at the time this one was written, but I just wanted to relate how much you have improved over time. I was floored after reading WoT. This current fic is just slightly above average in the fanficdom of HP, but great none the less. Cheers! Keep up the good work.

If you actually see this feel free to respond to the email addy above!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 31 . 5/3/2011
I do not even know where to begin
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 31 . 4/9/2011
Bloody Brilliant! I'm going on to the next book!
Ana chapter 31 . 3/25/2011
YOU ARE AMAZING!I love this story!And I look forward to reading the next one!
glueboy chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I can't be the only person to wonder why Harry didn't take the Knight bus, or why he didn't go to the ministry, or to the burrow, or to diagon alley, and contact Dumbledore from any of these places. They would all be closer than flying all the way to scotland on his broom with everyone thinking he is dead.
Johnnyseattle chapter 31 . 3/20/2011
I discovered Wastelands of Time recently, and was absolutely floored that I had otherwise never heard of it, and so I figured I'd start reading your other works. And I have to join in the amazement that this story only has 218 reviews. Once again, you're setting the bar pretty goddamned high for any future fanfiction authors, and I'm banging into book two of this right after I hit the submit button. Thanks for the awesome stories Bob.
darrencrissavpm chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i honestly don't understand why you dont have 50,000 reviews. this is the third time i'm reading your trilogy because compared to this, everything else on fanfiction pretty much sucks haha. so congrats to a job well done!
bumblebeezy chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
shit just got real. i spoke too soon. he's finally gonna learn some new tricks.

harry just can't catcha break. body be bruised & battered then ginny drops him. i had to chuckle at that.

i like the last bit when he just apparated away. but shouldn't his parents graves be at godrics hollow?

reviewers notes/ R/N: so people who can't stop reading about harry may be graced with your own twist to the cannon story.

i hope i can go to sleep soon. but it's been good so far.
bumblebeezy chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
i honestly do not understand why there haven't been that many reviews for this story.

as much as it amuses me to no end reading all of your self-praise, i have to agree. i love a good action scene.

the grangers were annoying me to no end though. I can't wait for Harry to fully grow into his power and just accept it. all his self doubt and emotional turmoil is sort of getting... for lack of a better word old. i still am feeling this story though.
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »