Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
"Not my best landing..." *cracks up laughing*
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Interesting start...
S-Rank Ninja chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
In my opinion, you ruined everything about this stor, by bringing in an overpowered oc. He's now going to teach Harry some cool moves which are going to kick death eater ass, before it stops working. He then introduces Harry into some kind of advanced training which allows Harry to pretty much dominate the world. Call my review flaming or bashing, but, to me, bring in OCs who are that strong and already noticeable, wouldn't work out. Stick to the plot you created, if you did, envision one in the beginning, rather than create as you go, and make confusion and disorder. Of course this is how I see things, and not how everyone else should. It's a great story, with few grammar mistakes, unlike other stories which are clearly rushed, plagerized, and unthought out. Hopefully this story begins to interest me in a later date, because I've felts as if all my hopes for this story were crushed brutally. Realistically, you can't appease everyone's demands and interests, but your story isn't to my type of style. Great story and good progress, I wish you to take an easier road, rather than rant on the OCs past.
shallee chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
is Ethan Tom Riddle or something?
shallee chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
one word - WOW
ASocks chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
Yeah, I get it already, Harry Potter is totally the world's number one guy... Well, thanks for posting all this, onwards to part 2!
justanothermugglefan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great first chapter. Like a history lesson, but without Prof. Binns!
Iamcarollee chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
Another excellent story. On to the next. Thank you.
becuzitswrong chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Heir of Gryffindor and wielder of his sword. BadAss Harry! Good chapter.
becuzitswrong chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Good chapter! I liked the aftermath of Harry's attack by the death eaters. Lots of pain and pathos. Harry has a hard row to hoe, but he can do it.
ASocks chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Fun, useless fact for you: The 23rd of December 1996 was not a Sunday, but in fact, a Monday! I hope this has enriched your life.

This story is slow, but still pretty good, so I'm not sure why I never got around to reading it before. It started out especially good, but started to peter out and slow down, mostly because young you has quite the fixation on small, plot-irrelevant details. I must say I feel these details do add something in the way of depth, but they subtract from the story's pacing and that's not so good.

Having said that, Young Joe still has 700 thousand words or something to change my mind. I love the feeling that comes from having many chapters and things yet to come. :D
unspoken-desires2u chapter 31 . 2/22/2013
wow! i was hooked from the beginning, brilliant writing! though i have to admit the ginny pairing is making me really cringe but never the less a wonderful fic, looking forward to the next.
kyoshi711 chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
Your fight scenes really are silly. Opponents face each other but the hero isn't paying attention? What is he picking his nose? Harry is so powerful and yet you would think he would use what they call battle magic to kill dozens with one curse. Not one at a time as you have him fighting. Also you talk too much about what the combatants are thinking. In a kill or be killed situation you aren't worrying about other things. Your mind focuses on the situation and that's it.
kyoshi711 chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
I'm glad this was your first story as it pissed me off. Again with the stunners! So what does Harry do? He makes a more powerful stunner. Great! All the dangerous spells he knows and he throws stunners. So how many of the Death Eaters woke up and revived their friends and took off. Harry in this story is retarded. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results. You as a young author must still be running around with toy guns going bang! bang! and they fall over dead.
kyoshi711 chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
200 people in the crowd who had a wand. Hogwarts is suppose to teach you how to use a wand and 7th year you are suppose to do extrodinary magic! Yet they all panic and run? In the U.S. in the 1880's if a band of robbers appeared in town every citizen with gun would have opened up on the bad guys. Ever heard of the saying the "Colt 45 was an equalizer." or the other saying the Colt 45, which is a handgun was a peacemaker. Every citizen armed with a gun can defend themselves. Are all the people in Harry Potter stories cowards! Makes you wonder.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »