Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
Adam chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
Epic chapter , great description of the fight !
exomatt chapter 31 . 9/22/2012
Holy shit
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 31 . 9/21/2012
... I... I have no words for this. Be satisfied that your story has left a person who loves to write lengthy reviews speechless in admiration.
Silas Green chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
"whats that? you were possesed dby a diary when you were eleven!?...here, have this diary, to write about it."
turtlepie chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Mysterious OCs, mysterious prophetic dreams, mysterious warnings from Firenze, and suddenly the mysterious OC is no longer mysterious, he's a mary sue sent from the states to teach Harry all the things he needs to defeat the dark lord!

I guess I just have to keep reminding myself that this probably wasn't horribly cliche a decade ago.
dmort2071 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Third, maybe fourth readthrough of this series... Damn it Joe, post more new stuff.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/16/2012
I was sitting on the edge my seat in the last part of fic!
Great work mate!
Gaerdir chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
... WOW! THIS IS EPIC! I think every time I try writing a story, this will flash in my head... I love the way you make Harry begin to distance himself successfully, and turn himself into a weapon... who doesn't know his full potential. One question: Why doesn't Harry just burn up, containing all that power? The whole part about Ethan and the handing over of his dagger to Harry.. does that have some significance? Some sort of epic battle that has huge repercussions?

Can't wait to read the next one! Oh wait, I don't have to!
Cheerfully Cynical chapter 31 . 5/28/2012
It is really a shame that there are only around 250 reviews. I can't get over that! This is one of the best fan fictions I have EVER read and that is saying a lot! I stayed up till 1:00 in the morning to finish this! I could put it down! IT WAS FANTASTIC! Really amazing!
prongsridesagain13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Very cool start. Can't wait to start reading the whole thing.
softlips chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
OK so I have been sitting here bored out of my mind with no books to read. SO I went to the Fanfic site and started reading this alternate version of the 6th Harry potter book. I honestly like this better than the original because its so much more real. Its raw and I love it. Instead of Harry getting by every time with a few bruises a single broken arm and loosing others around him, this version has him fighting for his life. You get in his head in much greater detail to really understand his pain. He gets hurt several times almost to the point of death which when you are fighting hundreds of people trying to kill you is bound to happen not just getting a few bruises. This story is AMAZING. I'm only on chapter 7 out of 31 but it really pulls you in. The new characters introduced are so well fit for the story. There's lots that is thrown in there that was never in the book but I honestly think it makes more sense and answers some of the questions I had about the book even if the answers are not what is have done an amazing job! I absolutely love this story. Thanks so very much for posting this for us all to read.
softlips chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This is crazy. I have read all the book and know its not true. I know this is just a fanfic but I was actually crying as Dumbledore told every one harry is dead. Loving this so far.
TheDaemonthor chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
I'm getting an eeevil vibe from the Grangers. EEEEEEEEVIL
Drack-10 chapter 31 . 2/11/2012
Good.
rdg2000 chapter 31 . 1/21/2012
Ended up being a pretty good read for part one. I could read your entries in Ginny's diary all day. Those are some of the most powerful passages of text in the entire story.

Well, now I'm going to have to see what happens to Harry next.

rdgale