Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
bumblebeezy chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
the balls of light made for some good imagery in my head. i thought that scene was beautiful.
bumblebeezy chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
loving this story! i am reading on.
bumblebeezy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
oh geez, i've only been reading for a couple mins but i have to stop and say THANK YOU. the beginning was fantastic! the grammar & spelling were on point. the content... much much better than the others i've tried to start i have been scouring for days trying to find other fics up to par with the ones i've already read & so far i think my face is scrunched up forever because i've cringed so much.

this definetely holds promise...
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 31 . 1/22/2011
I have just finished this story, and it was an amazing, breathtaking read. I have only one question. When Hermione, Ron and Ginny were being held in the forest why did not the centaurs come to their aid?
T chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
The events of the story, although they should be interesting, are told in a very boring manner, and the dialogue is ridiculously stilted and forced. Try again.
Visjith chapter 31 . 1/16/2011
The story is damn good. Can't understand why there are so less reviews though. Liked it better than rowling's last 3 books. Actually according to jkr disarming and stunning hex can win a war. War situations are correctly depicted and press is also not overly foolish. Though i tought that sword will be used more in story
Argetlam22 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
I am very appreciative of your writing. One thing that my own writing lacks, sadly, is flesh. That is, the fleshing out of the story...details, descriptions, making the story come to life in the readers mind. While not entirely complete, you do a better job of it than I. Keep writing, it will make you better than you ever thought you'd be. I look forward to seeing what you will bring to the table next.
Calsifur chapter 28 . 12/25/2010
My God, u sly fox! Nabakza is Azkaban spelt backwards! :O
Vermouth chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
This story is very good. I'm suprised it has so few reviews, considering it's bleeding well written and it's very interesting. Readers are weird.
Lolwut chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Haha that made old dumbles look like a right idiot... Good chapter, I really enjoy your writing styles :) keep it up!
excelsia chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
bahh,

i dont remember if i reviews for ur heartlands of time story

very heart-tearing story sorta,

the dark feel of the various scenes, etc. everything is pretty badass!

and amazing twists and all :)

at start it seemed its gonna be a typical going to the past to right the wrong story,

but then HP says this is his 10th time, and all,

is the start of awesomeness,

and then his wounds by the bone-mare / orc mare / man

and all :) :)

well, this story on the other hand,

is veery veeery cliche!

JUST not able to read it :'(

i read a review which says, chapter 5 onwards is ok. ..

i srsly hope that! cause i read till 4 - ewwwww.
miserichord chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
I've been reading your stories with great pleasure.

Seeing you referred to Sirius singing "God Rest You, Merrye Hippogriffs, I thought you might enjoy this:

s/6001077/1/God_Rest_you_Merrye_Hippogriffs
ShadedElementals chapter 31 . 11/27/2010
Overall - totally enjoyable. Definitely a seat gripper, no matter what seat i happen to be reading on. Though, the phrases detailing how harry's magic was bigger and more powerful than ever before seen were a little cliche and annoying as the story continued. Though, as I said, an admirable work with good pacing overall.
Noname chapter 31 . 11/27/2010
Very well written story. My only gripe is that there has not been any significant character deaths yet. It seems highly unrealistic that in all of these battles not a single person has died that was close to Harry.
anon chapter 31 . 11/15/2010
First, I'd like to say thanks for the story - I thought it was quite good, and largely well written. That said, there are a few more specific things I'd like to say.

Foremost is that Harry was occasionally (okay, somewhat often) annoying in the degree to which he was a little bitch. This is pretty much unavoidable, but it was still grating.

I did like your aversion/lampshading of many cliches, and how well you followed the First Law.

I feel a bit guilty that this will make the number of review uneven.

And the most annoying errors were the apostrophe's (haha, see what I did there?).

Cheers