Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
Lahmikhara chapter 31 . 10/31/2010
The story has been very well written and well thought out. Nothing but compliments from me on a job well done. So if you don't mind I'll cut this short and start reading the next part _
Viewtiful Joe chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
...Animagus form. Yeahno. 'Nuff said. Son, I am disappoint.

Yeah, moving on, this Harry angsts too much. Canon!Harry's best trait is definitely his inhuman ability to not bitch. OoTP's last fifty pages are proof o' that.
Viewtiful Joe chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
The Dursleys's burial was handled relatively well. I think a relative blaming Harry would've served to add weight to the scene. Aunt Marge comes to mind.

And did you even address, y'know, the legality of an underaged kid being taken by his headmaster to go shack up with his friends? I know it's wartime and all, but the government didn't say anything whatsoever..? Emancipation, Foster Care?

Anywhoo, significantly improved over previous chapters, whoo!
Viewtiful Joe chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
My bad, memory erred, this had the fight.

Harry landing on Ginny's table bleeding and cut up at the announcement of his death reigns hands-down epicest moment in fanfiction. I applaud you for that.

Darkslayer should be more facepalmtastic to me than it ended up, but wasn't. I actually liked it. Perhaps it's the nostalgia?

Bellatrix was too stupid and mad instead of vindictive, taunting, and insane. Definitely too stupid.

"IT IS FUTILE POTTER. YOU CANNOT LIVE." Sounded like a meme. I lawled.
Viewtiful Joe chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
This...was a shitload better in memory. Lawl.

I was humming Eye of The Tiger. -.- I know you know better now, Wastelands makes that obvious, but for fuck sakes, Rocky Potter and Dudley Creed need to be shot.

The broom ride held up well. If it's anything you have a knack for, it'd be writing action scenes just like high-budget action movies. You set up epic locations and circumstance for certain.

That said, I'd be interested in a heavy revision of it with how great you are now, for certain.
Viewtiful Joe chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Yours was the first fanfic trilogy I ever read. I was but twelve then, a curious little bastard to be sure, and I remember rushing home from school to read this, fershizzle. I'm sixteen now, the age you were when you started, I'm just finding out. How the time flies...

It aged well. But this prologue makes me cringe in someparts. Just ow. Godric using Stupefy made me lol, hard. And by god you improved. I see you nigga, I see you! Just holy fuck.

I'm gonna go through and review 'em all, yo'.
nightlight's fire chapter 31 . 10/10/2010
There is but one word that I have the capability to say.

Amazing...

- Unknown
Random Rant chapter 31 . 10/7/2010
I have not finished this story yet, I would guess that I am 3/4ths of the way through. I have no idea why it only has 192 reviews. While this story may move slowly its without a doubt worth reading.
surlyjo chapter 31 . 9/27/2010
This story, like Wastelands of Time, is epic. It resonates with a sense of urgency. The fight scenes are visually alluring. Everything seems so vast and magnificently important. The blood magic bit was reminiscent of Buffy season 5, but I really enjoyed the story as a whole and am now moving on to the sequel.
surlyjo chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
I like Ethan Rafe. I particularly like your waystation between life and death.
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I'm just starting to read your fanfic and I noticed a flaw I had to point out. When speaking about opposites, one example you use is "religion and science". Religion and science are not opposites. Many religious people are scientists and their religion has a lot to do with science.

Other than that, I guess I'll review more later when I've finished reading your story :)
surlyjo chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
So the Ministry is going to ignore the Decree Against Underage Magic for Harry after the Dementor debacle with Dudley? Eh, he's earned it, anyway.
surlyjo chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Awesome broom chase scene!
Tom chapter 31 . 9/15/2010
I just finished reading the Sword of the Hero and I really enjoyed it. I thought you did a wonderful job of relaying Harry's inner turmoil. I really felt for him and felt that I understood him. I love the "super Harry" kind of stories and you went above and beyond that with this first installment. I am looking forward to starting the next story and can't wait to find out how Harry gets out of this one. Thank you for your time and effort in writing this as well as the sequels.
Cathy-Ann chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
Hermione rolled her eyes. "How many times? You're just like Ron," she continued smiling. "My house is just outside of Oxford, in the town of Abingdon."

funny thing you chose that name for a city.

i used that name in a story,as well

Much later Abingdon was awoken, briefly when a 10 megaton nuclear bomb being transported thru the town was detonated by magic. Snape and Harry apparated in and hit it with a magical curse, then apparated away before it blew up.

The detonation left a big hole in the ground, but the river flowing thru there filled up the hole in a few hours so now Abingdon Lake was where the city had been.

www. fanfiction s/ 2739441/ 2/ After_The_Abuse_Part_One