Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
Mr A. Nonymous chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
Wow. Your sir are a talented writer, but then again you'd have to be, after all you share my name.

3 things to say,

1. Mr. Grangers Car is Boss
2. Harry is Boss
3. You and your story are Boss
Chad S chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Recalled by Dumbledore or not, Remus would've never left Harry alone to deal with the funeral. Nor would he or the Order have allowed Harry to walk around by himself in Diagon alley. And even if he were upset about Sirius, he would never grabbed Harry by the throat. Your characters are frustratingly out of character.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
How do you manage to underline/italicize entire chapters and NOT EVEN REALIZE IT?

this is annoying
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Pretty good so far, but its unfair how Harry aquires muscle definition (despite how minimal) over the course of 3 days while it took me months haha xD Also Dumbledore should have looked into the matter of Harry's "death" before blindly declaring it to the whole order and the people it would hurt the most, but still very good, and I am looking forward to reading the rest of this.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Harry is only for Ginny
rnthenu chapter 28 . 4/2/2016
And when did Dumbledore's Army become Defense Association? Did I actually miss it? Anyway thanks for writing
rnthenu chapter 27 . 4/2/2016
I think a basic occlumency shield could thwart the signing the parchment. I guess tantrums are part of character development in coming to grasp with the gravity of the war. But it's becoming more and more kind of tiring/boring to read I guess. BTW I see you know what a portkey is. It should have been used more in previous travelling and coming to rescue (since there wasn't any talk about anti-portkey wards, e.g. 150 aurors waiting to apparate)
rnthenu chapter 26 . 4/2/2016
I usually prefer Harry and Ginny pairing. But your initial pairing of Padma was so sweet that I was hoping that will work out. It was bit disappointing when Harry didn't even think back at his time with Padma. Well on with this pairing I guess. Thanks for writing. I mean the best thing about your story is that it's very hard to put down. On with the show...
rnthenu chapter 18 . 4/1/2016
Seriously? I mean seriously? I know you were young when you wrote this and I really don't have any right to criticize you. But some of the obvious rational stuff not happening is annoying. E.g. why couldn't Dumbledore floo to a different place and apparate from there, rather than walking/running 15 minutes to school gate to apparate. Seem like a very stupid action from Dumbledore. But then again I'm so stupid, why didn't he use Fawkes?
ItsAlvin chapter 24 . 3/22/2016
fç.
Hippothestrowl chapter 24 . 2/15/2016
Another turn-taking-chat action scene ruined by bad timing and illogical folly. :(
Hippothestrowl chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
Seems a very inefficient way to learn swordplay: keep trying until you accidentally get it right.
Hippothestrowl chapter 18 . 2/14/2016
Much better chapter than the last. Both had interesting story ideas but few can write believable fight scenes, and Ethan was a waste of space and a big let down. Ginny is good but are we seeing yet another repeat of forced separation after stupidly making her a target? A good story has waves of good and bad for the hero but this story is mostly bad for Harry so it's a downer much of the time. Most of it is readable and even immersive but I have to skip over some of it.
Hippothestrowl chapter 17 . 2/13/2016
Dreadful. It's always the action scenes that authors are unable to visualise or describe clearly. Logic and time are ignored. The multiple enemy all lose any separate identity and intelligence, but instead become a single amorphous blob of crass stupidity standing there watching in slowmo.
Hippothestrowl chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
What an idiot. After all that mystery, Rafe simply goes on a suicide journey to Voldemort without any plan or hope in hell, chats with him to waste any slight element of surprise, betrays Harry and his friends because he knows Voldemort will easily milk him for any info he might have, and hopefully he's dead now since he's been of no use to anyone except help Harry begin to learn Apparition. Why did Dumbledore have him brought to Hogwarts in the first place? I thought all this time he had some great secret that would be of use - like the magical equivalent of high explosive strapped to his body under his robes so even if Voldemort escaped, he might kill a few Death Eaters. Oh, no, I forgot, after plotting for days, he forgot to put on any robes! Amazed he wasn't still in his pyjamas to be honest. I am truly staggered at his stupidity.
379 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »