Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
RueoDay chapter 4 . 11/8/2021
Okay, there's a lot of things I don't understand with this chapter. For one, WHY THE HELL ARE THEY ALLOWING HARRY TO GO TO THE FUNERAL BY HIMSELF WHEN HE WAS LITERALLY ATTACKED ONLY A LITTLE WHILE AGO? Why does literally ANYONE trust Dumbledore with Harry's safety? He's the one who didn't allow Harry to leave because it was supposedly the safest place for him but I still don't get why he doesn't just cast a Fedilius Charm on the Dursley house or better yet move Harry to a safe location. Why was no one watching Harry when he was attacked? And there's also the mind-boggling fact that no one tells Harry ANYTHING! It's frustrating for the reader and it's frustrating for Harry. Where is the harm in telling Harry that Voldemort might try to recruit him so that he's not unprepared for the possibility? Taking Harry to Diagon Alley without glamour and/or Polyjuice was irresponsible. Hell, Remus should be under polyjuice too. How is Harry planning on fighting this war when he literally knows 2 useful spells?
edoabb chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
To see that a fight between legendary figures is made up of spells known by fifth years in Hogwarts is a super let down, I mean where is the ancient magic, illusions, elements… not expelliarmus and reducto, has magic really stayed the same for a millenium? How disappointing
majikss chapter 9 . 7/27/2021
your oc is unnecessary
Mr. Quil chapter 31 . 7/25/2021
Just came across this story and had to add it to one of my favorites. Well written, wonderful plot, and it kept me captivated.

Well done. I'm looking forward to reading the next two of the series.
David Gordon chapter 3 . 6/7/2021
What happened to the wards around Hogwarts ?
David Gordon chapter 1 . 6/7/2021
Well the absurdity/pretentiousness of the first sentence provided an imediate reaction. Consider looking elsewhere for reading material.
As to the crusades , the majority of CIVILIZATION was probably completely unaware of and/or indifferent to this little blip in history
Li-Ion78 chapter 6 . 5/29/2021
why did you even add an oc in this harry war progressing very well on his own
Li-Ion78 chapter 2 . 5/28/2021
yoo the way he despaired over his last family despite their mistreatment of him? painful and sad god what the fuck that was awful
alex woods chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
Harry is a whiny shit
alondrizdiaz chapter 31 . 3/6/2021
Amazing wonderful
pyande chapter 4 . 1/18/2021
Hey you might want to remove the underlining in this. Ch 3 or 4 i think. It doesn't encourage a reader. No offense.
triagain chapter 18 . 11/11/2020
Wouldn't he be Tom Riddle III not junior?
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 10 . 9/20/2020
I thought for sure the special creature Hagrid had was the Griffin. And this is too soon for Harry's 'love' to die, right? Unless this makes his love inside him die instead of 'his love' being a person... He saves her with sidealong, right?
455 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »