Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
OOgle chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
great story love it alot can't believe not more reviews maybe thing about your summary, maybe it could use a change or some pick me up
OctaviusOwl chapter 31 . 1/4/2009
This story was great. Got through it in two days. On to the sequel now. Greaet job.
Prashanth chapter 31 . 12/18/2008
Awesome really dude!... nothing more to say
Prashanth chapter 18 . 12/18/2008
hello dude. i really like your story dude. seriously, i have read nearly more than an 100 fanfic this is one of the ones that looks real. you know most of the other story's look obserd seriously. would you seriously read story's like where harry is gay and voldemort wants to marry him. lols its good dude i wanna rite a story too i have got 1 in mind but i seriously doubt if i can cope up and i don't have any idea how to upload any file in the fanfiction area but... i am rambling here any ways nice story.

Contact:
fanfic789 chapter 31 . 12/15/2008
i would like to start off and say damn you. you wrote such an intriguing story that i couldn't resist reading all of it as soon as i could. and due to my lack of control, and your wonderful writing abilities, i have fallen very behind in my work. i was suppossed to be studying for some major tests but those plans went to hell!no use crying over spilled milk, as they say, so i hope you update the sequel soon!
Zeelthor chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
The beginning was brilliant and the story overall is too.

Harry and Dudley becoming friends is ok.. and you did that part of the plot well.

Voldemort waiting to the end of the month seems stupid, though.

What if Dumbledore had decided to move him?
firedroplet chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I truly have to disagree with what you said in the beginning. There is no "evil". The allies weren't all good-and likewise, the axis weren't all evil. Yes, Hitler was a horrible person, and I, if given the opportunity, I would kill him-but, was every action he made inherently evil? No. There is no such thing as absolute good or evil. I'll go so far as to say that there is no good or evil. There are only actions perceived by some as the right thing, and actions perceived by others as the wrong thing. For instance, in a humanitarian's view, the act of creating a house for the homeless in a rainforest is good. But, in an environmentalist's view, it's bad. But, those are just my views. Nobody knows if they are good, evil, right, or wrong-I just happen to believe them, as you believe yours.
The French Dark Lord chapter 31 . 11/7/2008
Wow!This is...breath-taking,mind-blowing,incredible!

I'm going to read the sequel right now!

Wastelands of time is just great,but this...wow!

Defiance of the Hero here I come!
Estarc chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Well, I've heard of your Hero Trilogy before, but never read it since it was not posted at . Now, while I wait for you to update Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time, I may as well start reading this.
cooldood101 chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Excellent chapter,as per me or Ethan is Voldemort's son which is why he looks familiar to Harry and Ginny.
arithnocrat chapter 31 . 10/29/2008
Oh. My. God. Wow, that was one hell of a story right there. The ending made me feel like I was watching Gundam Wing, y'know? Could have just been because I was listening to the opening theme, but whatever. I think you portrayed a very realistic war, and kept Harry pretty well in character. I've read a lot of fics where Harry gets ridiculously powerful ridiculously fast and the Golden Trio breaks up. It's refreshing to see a fic that doesn't take that path. I really appreciated the way you showed Harry's struggle with becoming *too* powerful, because as much as we all love Harry and want him to kick ass, Harry himself is a very humble person (ignoring Snape here) and does not want power. Why else would he give up the Elder Wand, right? Now that I'm done discussing a fictional character as if he were real, I'm going to go read the sequel.
R2-Darth2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Great concept.

But I'v got something to say. If you've shed some grey on the Turks and the Crusades why not on Hitler? His own countrymen (at the time) never thought he was evil, in fact they thought he was "the shit". He was the one to bring Germany that was fucked over in the WOI back from an economical crisis and into a golden age. Yes he used the Jews as scapegoats, but that's an ageold practice, we did it during the witch burnings, during the crusades, and alot more ... I'm not trying to justify Hitler's actions, jut trying to say that alot more people did what he did and never got the same stznding in the history books, Stalin, Mussolini, all had the same politics.
Irritated chapter 19 . 10/7/2008
Honestly this Aparycuscuscuscus.. spell to apparate, WHEN THE FUCK WILL HE DO IT NORMALLY? im fucking sick of it being said out loud.. Jesus Christ. honestly, he can do it now, when the fuck will he get better?

and letting death eaters go? to send a message? wtf mate. Harry also being such a fucking pussy, go cut some throats or something.. this is almost as hard to read as Draco664s first 25 or so chapters... It's work to get through.
Hawky21 chapter 31 . 9/24/2008
Brillant, can't wait to read the sequal
Vivi G chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I didnt even read most of the chapter before i sent this. i just read the prologue and i was amazed! that is some powerful writing!

Vivi G