Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
Jackie Estacado chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
I realize since this story is done you probably don't check the reviews but I hope this reaches you nonetheless. I enjoy it so far but I have only just begun your trilogy so be patient with me. It is a fabulous story and is well written. Both are things that are sorely lacking on this site. But I do wish you would expand your use of adjectives as to paint a better picture. That is not a mistake just a wanton request of mind becuase i have trouble seeing some of scenes truly happening. Also it kind of irks me that in a lion share of the good stories (not just by you but a multitude of authors that I enjoy) that Dumbledore is the infallible, Jesus of magic. Not everyone should beleive Dumbledore thought of everything of that he will find a way out or that he is supreme in all things magic. He doesn't know everything and is not a god. So will people get off thier high horse with him. I apologize for my rant but not what was said. If you correct this somewhere down the line in this story or one of the next ones then I apologize completely. i hope you find this constructive criticism helpful and not take it as an insult.
g fawkes chapter 27 . 2/13/2010
anguish, anguish... suffer, suffer... ginny... cry some... dude! get to the point and get back to plot. don't get me wrong, the story has been great up to hogsmeade... now I just fell asleep, and out of my chair!
GUY FAWKES chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
The authors note was great. why!
Morpheme chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Alright, this sounds pretty good. I've run across this story before, and maybe even started to read it before I got distracted. Truthfully, I'm reading it because in the third Book's summary, it says 'Darkslayer'. Which sounds killtastic. And I'll be damned if I'm not a sucker for killtastic stories.
Vandy chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
This is the second time while reading this i've gotten chills

that's a very good thing.
EternalTemptation chapter 31 . 1/16/2010
So...Joe.

Wanna marry me?

Seriously. If you were here, I'd kiss you.

This story was, by far, the BEST I have read in a long time. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to start the second.

ccnicole
TempduMinuit chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
only a few of my friends have accounts so they are reading it off my computer. it's annoying but we agree it's worth it.

P.S. we are agreed your better than J.K. Rowling.

Your like Homer, Shakespeare, and Steven King combined. Your now my Favorite Author

Mua-ah i luv u ur the bestest

that is from my friend Amelia who is currently hovering over my shoulder.
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i have read all of your stories and they are so amazing. in fact i have read at least 7 other fics that have that allude to yours and what happens in it. the most common is the Nundu everyone seems to love it. i told all my friends about your fic and we it is unanimous.

WE...LOVE...YOUR...STORY!
xoJaymexo chapter 21 . 12/20/2009
okay, so you had better better better be explaining all this twilight harry stuff, cuz it's seriously ticking me off with how UGH vague it is...your story is phenomonal. harry is a little more closed off than i usually like him, but i can understand why he is, which is what makes that okay. :)
ashes chapter 24 . 12/10/2009
Is it me, or is Harry a tad bit too emo in battle in this chapter?
ashes chapter 17 . 12/10/2009
Dude, seriously, that is the most fucking epic battle sequence scene of any fic Ive ever read. Major MAJOR props. :)
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 31 . 12/4/2009
Ack. Holy crap. ...Holy crap. I think you broke my brain. You'd better have the next one up or I might just AK you myself.
chy-n-sweet chapter 31 . 12/1/2009
I have read your story. I believe it to be one of the best stories published on this website, and I have read quite a few. You have an excellent writing ability, and I look forward to reading your next installments of the trilogy.
HemisH chapter 31 . 11/27/2009
Very good story. I love long stories!

The one negative thing I can say about this story is you sometimes introduce nice ideas/objects/concepts that seem important at the time and after 40 0 words you wonder what happened to them. I know it's a trilogy and I have yet read the two other parts but it's just the way I felt at some points when I remembered stuff and noticed it seemed to be forgotten.

Other than that, great work. Says a lot since I usually don't like the all powerfull Harry.

I don't read author notes because they tend to spoil stuff but I noticed you were something like sixteen when you wrote that? Impressive.
NobodiesHiiro chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This thing definetely has that epic battle feel so good work.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »