Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
purg13 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
obitus os sanguis means death bones blood not deayh of blood

take a look /bar?qobitusossanguis&page2&qsrc0&zoomStreptococcus%3CKW%3ESanguis%3C%2FKW%3EBacterialTests%7CCharacteristicsofStreptococcus%3CKW%3ESanguis%3C%2FKW%3E%7CStreptococcus%3CKW%3ESanguis%3C%2FKW%3E&ab5&uhttp%3A%2F%2F%2Fie%2From%2Flat%

it is a latten to english site

u can reach me at
anonymous5 chapter 24 . 2/16/2009
while we're at it...

"Imperio!" called Voldemort, using the first Unforgivable of the match.

The *first* unforgivable? I suppose nine minutes of crucio was just for show.
anonymous5 chapter 24 . 2/16/2009
I really like the story - but apostrophe's don't make thing's plural, especially "death eater's". How can you be such an amazing writer and miss this basic tenet of the English language...?
teddybear1955 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Story is fantastic. I enjoyed how you started it off with Slythering and Godric fighting, it puts a different twist to the story line of the four founders of Hogswarts. Plan on reading all the story by Monday noght.
BlackRoseFire chapter 31 . 1/19/2009
Damn... that weas one of the best stories that I have ever read I can't wait to read the sequal.
OOgle chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
great story love it alot can't believe not more reviews maybe thing about your summary, maybe it could use a change or some pick me up
OctaviusOwl chapter 31 . 1/4/2009
This story was great. Got through it in two days. On to the sequel now. Greaet job.
Prashanth chapter 31 . 12/18/2008
Awesome really dude!... nothing more to say
Prashanth chapter 18 . 12/18/2008
hello dude. i really like your story dude. seriously, i have read nearly more than an 100 fanfic this is one of the ones that looks real. you know most of the other story's look obserd seriously. would you seriously read story's like where harry is gay and voldemort wants to marry him. lols its good dude i wanna rite a story too i have got 1 in mind but i seriously doubt if i can cope up and i don't have any idea how to upload any file in the fanfiction area but... i am rambling here any ways nice story.

Contact:
fanfic789 chapter 31 . 12/15/2008
i would like to start off and say damn you. you wrote such an intriguing story that i couldn't resist reading all of it as soon as i could. and due to my lack of control, and your wonderful writing abilities, i have fallen very behind in my work. i was suppossed to be studying for some major tests but those plans went to hell!no use crying over spilled milk, as they say, so i hope you update the sequel soon!
Zeelthor chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
The beginning was brilliant and the story overall is too.

Harry and Dudley becoming friends is ok.. and you did that part of the plot well.

Voldemort waiting to the end of the month seems stupid, though.

What if Dumbledore had decided to move him?
firedroplet chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I truly have to disagree with what you said in the beginning. There is no "evil". The allies weren't all good-and likewise, the axis weren't all evil. Yes, Hitler was a horrible person, and I, if given the opportunity, I would kill him-but, was every action he made inherently evil? No. There is no such thing as absolute good or evil. I'll go so far as to say that there is no good or evil. There are only actions perceived by some as the right thing, and actions perceived by others as the wrong thing. For instance, in a humanitarian's view, the act of creating a house for the homeless in a rainforest is good. But, in an environmentalist's view, it's bad. But, those are just my views. Nobody knows if they are good, evil, right, or wrong-I just happen to believe them, as you believe yours.
The French Dark Lord chapter 31 . 11/7/2008
Wow!This is...breath-taking,mind-blowing,incredible!

I'm going to read the sequel right now!

Wastelands of time is just great,but this...wow!

Defiance of the Hero here I come!
Estarc chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Well, I've heard of your Hero Trilogy before, but never read it since it was not posted at . Now, while I wait for you to update Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time, I may as well start reading this.
cooldood101 chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Excellent chapter,as per me or Ethan is Voldemort's son which is why he looks familiar to Harry and Ginny.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »