Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
R2-Darth2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Great concept.

But I'v got something to say. If you've shed some grey on the Turks and the Crusades why not on Hitler? His own countrymen (at the time) never thought he was evil, in fact they thought he was "the shit". He was the one to bring Germany that was fucked over in the WOI back from an economical crisis and into a golden age. Yes he used the Jews as scapegoats, but that's an ageold practice, we did it during the witch burnings, during the crusades, and alot more ... I'm not trying to justify Hitler's actions, jut trying to say that alot more people did what he did and never got the same stznding in the history books, Stalin, Mussolini, all had the same politics.
Irritated chapter 19 . 10/7/2008
Honestly this Aparycuscuscuscus.. spell to apparate, WHEN THE FUCK WILL HE DO IT NORMALLY? im fucking sick of it being said out loud.. Jesus Christ. honestly, he can do it now, when the fuck will he get better?

and letting death eaters go? to send a message? wtf mate. Harry also being such a fucking pussy, go cut some throats or something.. this is almost as hard to read as Draco664s first 25 or so chapters... It's work to get through.
Hawky21 chapter 31 . 9/24/2008
Brillant, can't wait to read the sequal
Vivi G chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I didnt even read most of the chapter before i sent this. i just read the prologue and i was amazed! that is some powerful writing!

Vivi G
dimriver chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
A mistake if you want to correct it is both would circle to their left or right, otherwise they approach each other.
TheX00 chapter 13 . 8/19/2008
Very nice chapter! This is definitely an interesting story! Great how it keeps twisting and not being predictable!
vegdeg chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Before you piss off a lot of people I would suggest reposting with an important correction. As was mentioned already the crusades were waged across multiple continents, Europe, Africa and Asia. Their sole purpose was to get the western european Catholic powers to stop killing each other, and to simply fight noncatholics, most notably with the sacking of Constantinople, which since you don't seem too versed in these things... I will mention was Orthodox Christian. Furthermore, the main people crusaders fought were the zoroastrian Sasanids.
The Silent Bard chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Hitler was evil yes... but there is no way the alleis can be considered good by any stretch of the imagination.
The Jingo chapter 31 . 8/5/2008
It was good but had a few issues. Like, Harry refused to be involved with Padma, but he jumped on board for Ginny? Also, shouldn't people be publicly declaring Harry Potter as a Martyr?
reviewer chapter 31 . 7/30/2008
Wow this was fantastic!

It deserves way more reviews, you should have updated in parts so more people would have read it (31 chapters is a bit daunting)
donal10 chapter 26 . 7/30/2008
I'm not reviewing! But if I were, I'd tell you that that was great!
donal10 chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
You got me hooked! Great story so far. And is that an actual plot? Wow... there so rare!
back2front chapter 31 . 7/26/2008
omg what a fantastic story! off to read the sequel now! 10/10!
WolfMoon chapter 31 . 7/14/2008
Definitely enjoying the story so far! It's been keeping me from getting bored at work since Thursday or Friday last week. I'm kind of kicking myself at the moment, because I'm sure I've passed over this story a couple of times in the past. I'm glad I actually decided to read it last time I saw it!

I'm going to go and get started on the sequel soon. I noticed that you haven't started posting the third section of the story, but I suppose that when I'm done with the second I can always go and find the rest of it on your yahoo group.

Thanks for writing this, and good luck with all of your projects!

~WolfMoon~
Kyntor chapter 30 . 6/20/2008
Harry's wand expoled when he tried to use too much magic, Voldemort's should do the same.

Something as powerful as Gryffindor's Sword would have some sort of security spell that only lets certain people use it.

If the spell requires a sacrifice to work, then Harry sacrificing himself would cause the spell to activate, not deactivate.

Why would Harry give Voldemort some of his magic? That is just asking for trouble. A couple paragraphs before (when Voldemort was casting the AK at Ginny) you stated that Harry finally understood everything about his magic. If he did understand everything, he wouldn't have made the mistake of giving Voldemort some of his magic.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »