Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
rainbowycupcake chapter 31 . 12/5/2014
First of all: damn you for writing such an amazing story! It kept me up all night last night because I just couldn't tear myself away from the last chapters. And those were insanely long, so I gave up sometime around 4 in the morning, but I was dying to read the end.

That being said, thank you for writing such an amazing story! It has been a long while since I read a fanfiction that was this captivating, so I'm really happy that I stumbled upon your fic and I'm looking forward to reading the other stories of this trilogy.

Much love :)
stars90 chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
This is a beautiful, powerful story. Full of genuine emotion, real struggle and heroism. This is a tale of a world at war. I can believe it, I can see it, I can feel it. Incredible work
Cassiopeia Black chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Put an epic entrance for harry
HopingForTheBest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I'm really hoping that this story turns out to be great. I'm also really hoping that you don't try to use anymore Olde English, that was disgraceful. I'm still willing to give the story a shot though, considering the fact that this chapter basically told me that Harry has to fight Voldemort...lol
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Looking into the amount of effort you put in this makes me remember that not all fanfics are crappy.
keep up the awesome work :)!
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 7/25/2014
This is how insanely dangerous fanatical cults begin.
MrsJeck chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Aww this is so heartbreaking...I admire how you write Ginny! That's our girl, spirited and wonderful! Kudos!
Timothy chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
What is this Ginslutshizzloni? And what is it doing in the DLP library? Skrew you, pal, and bring Pads back!
Epeefencer chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
I just can't really see Harry and Padma as a couple.
Epeefencer chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
What about the instruments that Dumbledore has that keep track of Harry? They would show he is still alive.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I only just finished the first chapter, but wanted to point out a couple of things:
First, thank you for using words like "thee" and "thus" CORRECTLY. You have no idea how annoying I find it when people get it wrong. As a criticism, if Slytherin's blade was inches away from Gryffindor's heart, how could he roll out of the way? Would'nt the act of moving one side of his chest upwards to roll actually quicken his demise?
SirGriffinfire chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
Ethan would actually have been Tom Riddle III - Moldyshorts was Tom Riddle Jr.
SirGriffinknight chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Rafe would be Tom III - and hates him. Nice touch!
xvector chapter 31 . 3/21/2014
Awesome! On to the sequel...
xvector chapter 26 . 3/20/2014
Harry and Ginny's relationship progressed WAY TOO FAST. Don't get me wrong, the kiss was nice and all, and its obvious Ginny understands and loves Harry, but there is absolutely no reason for Harry to "love" her back. The two characters have barely interacted before this kiss and Harry has little reason to be anything beyond a good friend to her...

That said, fantastic chapter!
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »