Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
foxymama chapter 31 . 1/17/2008
a heart warming, heartbreaking, loving, kickass story. please post up soon! emailing me when u do.
ttd chapter 31 . 1/17/2008
Absolutely brilliant story! When you put a lot of emphasis on something, you really put a lot of emphasis on it! Apart from that, I think that you have done amazingly well in the construction of this story, and, though I can't explain it, this piece has that indifinable quality that just makes me want to read more... Fanfiction readers anonymous here we come...

I hope you have enjoyed writing this story at least half as much as we have reading it (it certainly sounds like it anyway!), and I wish you the best of luck with your future writing endevours... Now, where was that group of yours...
encarnia chapter 31 . 1/16/2008
An amazing story, one of the few good stories I've seen over the past year. The story is very well written, is easily read, and keeps me on anqious to read the next chapter. Very well done. I hope to read more in the sequel. Take care
dolphingirl79 chapter 27 . 1/15/2008
aww man no more chapters I guess I will have to go to you other site. cheers!
dolphingirl79 chapter 20 . 1/15/2008
This story just keep getting better and better!
dolphingirl79 chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
I am loving this story I am suprised that I didn't see it before. Very well written, I am thourghly enjoying this story.
jim chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
one hell of a prologue!
ad nauseum chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
dont forget ketchup and mustard!
Lord of Darkness13 chapter 22 . 1/13/2008
Got to say this is one of my favorite fanfiction stories, and because I don't want to wait for more updates I will just click on your link and read them on the other site. :)
Randl Scot chapter 22 . 1/12/2008
This is a very nice story. I am looking foreword to reading more so please keep up the very good work and please have a wonderful day.
Lord of Darkness13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
A very good begining, I look forward to reading more and seeing where this goes. Well done on the Prologue, usually they are missing something that brings a reader in, and it usually takes the first chapter to really get me hooked, but you have accomplished this feat in the prologue, a sign of a great writer. Keep it up.
en extase chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I think there's an inconsistency. You referred to Reducto correctly as the Reductor Curse, but mistakenly called it the Blasting Curse twice.
en extase chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Much foreshadowing here. The philosophy is great.

I've heard favorable reviews about the dynamics of your action sequences, but I hope you've changed your 'simple-is-best' philosophy.

Anyway, glad to see this on FFnet! If you want another repository to store your story, I would recommend
eye-of-the-wolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Joe,

I'm litrally so happy that your reposting this story on

I followed it all the way when it was first posted here, and then on the other site it's posted on when you took it off. But I wasn't signed up too that one and so updates were hard to catch.

But I stayed with your last one, 'Soul of The Hero'untill the last chapter you ever updated, and every month I checked it and was devastated that you never updated.

Well, in the end I forgot all about this Trilogy until I checked my emails and it was there in my updates. I recognised the name emedietly, and for the last two hours I have been reading away with a smile on my face.

Already I remember how amazing your writing is, It's kept me captivated even though this is the fourth time I have read the whole Trilogy in the last 4 years. I think that you are a great reader and that this story is extremely good.

I await the rest off the chapters on egerly!

I won't go back too the other site though, because I do have important exams next week and revision should be what I am doing.

But thank you for giving me a break from my work, It was very worth while.

And you BETTER continue 'Soul of the Hero' once you have put all three stories back on Because this is the best fanfiction story out off the whole (estimated) 500 stories I have read over the years!

Your faithfull reader,

Eye of The wolf.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
I don't really believe any death eaters could keep up with Harry on a broom. I know you drug it out for dramatic effect, but it is not very believeable.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »