Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero
xvector chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Honestly, why does this only have 321 reviews and 752 favorites? It's an absolutely amazing story so far.

If you're on the edge about reading this one, take the plunge! Totally worth it up to here, so far...
xvector chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Harry is angsty and secretive to the point of immaturity. I absolutely can't wait to see this all backfire on Harry. He doesn't give a second thought to the fact that his friends are outside of the protection of Hogwarts. He doesn't mention most of his visions, or the new take on his visions. He doesn't even care about training.

It will be interesting (and welcome) to see the full reality of war hit Harry in the face. For now, however, he seems to be pushing himself away from everything, and it seems he is subconsciously trying yo avoid preparing for the war or thinking about it in any way.
xvector chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That first chapter was... Astonishingly amazing. I simply can't believe I never found this series before. Just... Wow. I hope Harry learns his true lineage. And is William a parallel for Ron (hair), in a foreshadowed future? Or Cedric? I guess there's only one way to fins out...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
'm m ok
Tr0g chapter 31 . 2/4/2014
Good story. I would not be as critical of the work as Joe has been in his early notes. The original characters are believable, and the progression to a powered up HP made sense.

I liked it, and I'm looking forward to the sequels.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
cool
Ophelia Lake chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
I just found your story and read it all in 2 days. Such amazing writing. Better than the real thing. Thank you so much for sharing your work. I'm off to read the sequel!
Mararsi chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Hermione wouldn't check the watch she just gave Harry to see if he is okay? (actually, I'd imagine she would be checking it constantly just because she's anal)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Great story so far. But there is something wrong with this chapter's format. Everything is underlined. Hope you can fix it soon.
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
nice chapter
jfcwtfusernames chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
_!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
Might be the only time someone's made me feel bad for Fudge. It's amazing how much improvement there seems to be between chapters.

Also, please finish Heartlands eventually.
Tunderkiwi chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
Amazing story you got here. I read it in 1 go :) Tank you for sharing this. Normaly I would write a longer review but I am eager to see if there is any sequel :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
AWESOME!

It took me a while to get through this, but i'm SO glad I did XD

This is great!